• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am an idiot....

garvey

Well, I was checking my bead tubes in my humidors and coolidor (how in the hell did this happen? I thought one medium humidor was all I need; now I have five humidors of various sizes and a large coolidor). I had my spray bottle of distilled water and was recharging the beads -- something I've done time and time again.

I was a bit distracted by something on television, reached up for the spray bottle, and sprayed a tube... with Orange Glo. DOH!!!! Thank goodness I have enough beads to cover. But I learned my lesson: your cigars and their accessories deserve your undivided attention!!!

dumbass.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The first step in recovery is identifying that you have a problem.

Maybe, if you spray enough Orange Glo, your sticks will taste like oranges!! mmmmm....vitamin C!

Cheers,

T

What was on tv? Sports Illustrated swimsuit photography shoot?

your sticks will taste like oranges!! mmmmm....vitamin C!

I'm sure if you wanted orange flavor, then acid probably has something to accommodate you. yuck :(

It happens, I was recharging one of my tubes and flicked off the end and flung beads all over the room. That was fun to clean up. :)

Send that tube with the Orange Glo scent to someone who has a Humi full of Acid's.. :laugh:

If anyone is interested in an orange scented tube, let me know. I've let it soak in distilled water, dried it out, then soaked it again -- and there is still an aroma of orange.

So I it back in my humidor of Opus.....

:p