• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am truly humbled!!!!!

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
So I get home from golf league where I just cuss and chase a stupid ball around for 2 hours wishing it was over and I find a box on the counter. My wife rolled her eyes when I swore I didn’t order anything. I checked the return address and realized my family was in serious and imminent danger!!!! I tried to get the family out but there was no time.....

I have no idea what I did to deserve this, but I know whatever I did wasn’t enough. The package I received today from @jfields today is something I cant put into words. I actually told my wife that more than half of the package is stuff I’ve only seen in pictures or museums!!!!! I am truly humbled and can’t put into words my gratitude. Thank you so much for your generosity and I will surely work to pay it forward!!!!!

@jfields is truly an amazing brother!!

This has been an explosive month! Too cool! Well done, John!

Glad everything landed safely Chad! That tin had been collecting dust in my humidor for years and I never seemed to find the right brother to send it to. Reading your post in the pipe threads, it finally clicked. Enjoy!

Yes, well deserved indeed! Its funny to read your comments on your golf day...I had a very similar feeling yesterday; I just wanted it to end! Long day when you play like sh*t.

Yes, well deserved indeed! Its funny to read your comments on your golf day...I had a very similar feeling yesterday; I just wanted it to end! Long day when you play like sh*t.
Maybe my comment was misleading, I ALWAYS play like shit on the golf course. However it was 196.3 degrees in the shade with 10000% humidity and I was playing like shit :) But like they say a bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work right. I am going to start taking lessons so maybe I can suck just a little less.
*Edited for grammar/spelling

Last edited:
Maybe my comment was misleading, I ALWAYS play like shit on the golf course. However it was 196.3 degrees in the shade with 10000% humidity and I was playing like shit :) But like the say a bad day on the golf course if better than a good day at work right. I am going to start taking lessons so maybe I can suck just a little less.
The heat And humidity is killer here too! I was drained and drenched by hole 11.