• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I&C-10 Illusione MK

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
1/3: Black pepper and spice right of the bat. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that I'm smoking a tatuaje noella. @modo22 you are the resident expert on Tatuaje, I'd love for you to try this comparison.
2/3: Salty leather.
3/3: Cotton candy without the added pink or blue flavor.

Really enjoyable. I would pick this for my corona sized cigar of choice- well along side witht he Tat noella. Just for shits and grins, a box of either at Small Batch Cigar is roughly the same price.
MK
Noella
(@CgarDan thanks for help with the "insert link" tool.)
0C5947A8-E1C2-440C-925F-9D196E2EA599.jpeg

I will have to try that Jon! I know I have had one, a long time ago, but never tried to compare them before.

Is salty leather like the seat of a well worn saddle?

Haven't had a good Tat in a while! Gonna hafta dig today and find one!

Thanks Jon!

1/3: Black pepper and spice right of the bat. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that I'm smoking a tatuaje noella. @modo22 you are the resident expert on Tatuaje, I'd love for you to try this comparison.
2/3: Salty leather.
3/3: Cotton candy without the added pink or blue flavor.

Really enjoyable. I would pick this for my corona sized cigar of choice- well along side witht he Tat noella. Just for shits and grins, a box of either at Small Batch Cigar is roughly the same price.
MK
Noella
(@CgarDan thanks for help with the "insert link" tool.)
View attachment 64779

These have been some great reads Jon. What would you say is your favorite so far from this review series?

Great review! I know that cotton candy flavor well. It always makes me wonder if that's really what I'm tasting, and that's always a good sign of complexity in a blend, right?

I tend to forget about the mk in the grand scheme of the Original Documents lineup. You've convinced me to revisit one of the ones I have tucked away in the humidor soon.

These have been some great reads Jon. What would you say is your favorite so far from this review series?
Hard to say. Each one is exciting. Which one would I buy a box of? The MK. Which one surprised me the most? Probably any of the Caldwells. Which one held the most suspense? The first one.