• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I&C-11 The Goat by Caldwell

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Surprisingly I cannot find much information on this cigar. Judging by the name, this is should be the greatest cigar of all time. For Caldwell? For the cigar industry? For humanity? Who knows. By the end of this, I will know.
1/3: Medium in body. Spice with light cream. Some cinnamon.
2/3: Pretty smooth. Spice is at the minimum detectible level. Sweetened cream is prominent. Dried fruit.
3/3: Pepper/spice picks up and is now the prominent flavor. Cream has faded to the background.
So last summer it included this in my review series. At that point, I did not think that the cigar came anywhere close to its self proclaimed title of GOAT. This experience was much better then before but GOAT it is not. I am a firm believer that you don't give yourself a nickname and you don't declare yourself a GOAT. Those names/titles are for others to give you. This does not stand out among the few Caldwell cigars that I have smoked. This sure doesn't compare to many others that I would put up for competition on greatests of all time. It was a good cigar. Complex. Enjoyable. It just needs to be called something else.
655987CF-4A83-4647-AF60-46501D111F01.jpeg

Surprisingly I cannot find much information on this cigar. Judging by the name, this is should be the greatest cigar of all time. For Caldwell? For the cigar industry? For humanity? Who knows. By the end of this, I will know.
2/3: Pretty smooth. Spice is at the minimum detectible level. Sweetened cream is prominent. Dried fruit.
3/3: Pepper/spice picks up and is now the prominent flavor. Cream has faded to the background.
So last summer it included this in my review series. At that point, I did not think that the cigar came anywhere close to its self proclaimed title of GOAT. This experience was much better then before but GOAT it is not. I am a firm believer that you don't give yourself a nickname and you don't declare yourself a GOAT. Those names/titles are for others to give you. This does not stand out among the few Caldwell cigars that I have smoked. This sure doesn't compare to many others that I would put up for competition on greatests of all time. It was a good cigar. Complex. Enjoyable. It just needs to be called something else.
No picture, didn't happen.

View attachment 65011

It's good in the sense of "kinda good".. for mornings. And when they first came out.. wayyy overhumidified. They are getting better. It was a micro-batch released a little less than a year ago. It was technically part of the LNF releases.. but sold only as a Platinum member exclusive at cigar.com.

The only place you'll find info on it online is this forum. It's definitely not a GOAT in any sense of the acronym. The blend details are here somewhere...

Last edited:
Here's the original copy I pasted last Feb from the long-gone original listing:

Introducing CIGAR.com’s latest Platinum Exclusive release: Caldwell LNF The GOAT. Available exclusively to Platinum tier members of Elite Advantage while supplies last!
Caldwell LNF The GOAT is not just any boutique blend – it’s a microbatch. Released under Robert Caldwell’s Lost & Found line (LNF), select tobaccos waiting patiently in aging rooms across various countries come together to form one unique, limited-edition premium. Although each LNF is a passion project, this one has been aptly referred to as “The GOAT,” due to it being thought of as the greatest of all time.
A Dominican wrapper sits atop an Indonesian binder and Dominican long-fillers to create a multi-layered, medium-bodied premium suitable for enthusiasts and aficionados alike. Offered in paper-wrapped, 10-count mazos, each LNF The GOAT is brimming with notes of earth, leather, cedar, and spice. Ideally paired with a good bourbon, opt for a coffee with origins from Guatemala or Jamaica if you can’t wait for 5pm.

Blend: Dominican with Indonesian binder.

20220329_222421.jpg