• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I&C-13 Illusione Cigares Prive Lancero, Natural

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
1/3: Wow, the flavors off the first puff! Nutty, sweetness and faint spice on the retrohale.
2/3: Floral / botanical notes. Raisins.
3/3: Buttered cinnamon toast.

Very tasty, but reinforced that i don't care for lanceros. I see that they come in other sizes which I'll have to seek out.
47A8F2A9-ADD1-4044-BC4C-A1E25767226F.jpeg

1/3: Wow, the flavors off the first puff! Nutty, sweetness and faint spice on the retrohale.

Very tasty, but reinforced that i don't care for lanceros. I see that they come in other sizes which I'll have to seek out.
View attachment 65355

What is about lances that make them not in your wheelhouse? For me, it depends on the pack and who's making them. You also need to adjust your puff count accordingly or run risk of getting too hot. But when all are done correctly, they're a fave vitola for me.

Took awhile for me to figure it all out and get there though.

Great review! I’d assume this is the H-town lancero? I believe I’m on my 6th box of these. If you like lanceros, they’re tasty!

It's from a box I got after getting the one I got from you. So yes! I sent Jon one along with several different Illusione to help get him into the brand more.

View attachment 65355
This is the H-Town Lancero banded under Dion's Cigares Prive line for custom stuff. If you want the same blend in another size, go with the Singulare Phantom... that's allegedly what this blend is based on, IIRC. The regular production Cigares Prive Corojo are completely different blends.

Great tasting notes though, and really similar to what I get out of these. Thanks for the review, keep 'em coming!