• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I couldn't help myself...

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
:D There I am minding my own business picking up Litte Mermaid on DVD for my daughter at the local WalMart and I heard my name. ???
There it was a 50grt coleman for $16.82. I tried to ignore it but I could not. So it is now in my garage soaking for the night. I have needed one since my cabinet is overly filled. I have not had a coolidor in about 4 years since I bought my cabinet. Now starts the time my wife yells at me allot when she gets the bills. :cool:
Wish me luck gang. :D

Hehe Darren,

WalMart has provided me with all of my coolers except one. I am partial to the Coleman blue coolers and I've got them in sizes ranging from herf-size to 50qt.

They're like Lay's chips. You can't have just one. :p

Best of luck with the missus.

Wilkey

Yeah those talking coolers will get you everytime..... LMAO

It's a great time to pick up coolers, especially when winter rolls around. I picked up a 54 qt Coleman at Target last year for $8.99!

Somehow convinced my wife to let me handle the bills! FYI The bank will cover you till -$500 before your account shuts down!

Somehow convinced my wife to let me handle the bills! FYI The bank will cover you till -$500 before your account shuts down!

Looking forward to your "Getting a divorce sale!" :thumbs:

Make sure not to smoke all the good ones until then... :sign: