• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Got Bitch-Slapped...

thechenman

No One of Consequence
WTF...I just got bitch-slapped by CigSid (Bill)!

tumblr_m4twgpDG291rvoe0xo1_400.gif

Apparently I'm not the only one either.  Bill's been a very busy boy of late.  

I come home yesterday evening after visiting my godson up in Albany and I see this box sticking out of my mostly buried in snow mailbox.  When I had left for Albany the mailbox was completely buried in snow, so the mailman apparently dug a little opening to the mailbox door.  The guy is really earning his Holiday tip.

Anyway, I suspected this parcel was going to be here when I arrived home, so I thought I was prepared to diffuse anything that would be thrown my way.  How did I know?  Let's just say that a little bird dropped a clue.  Anyway, after unloading the family, I place this box on the dining room table.  I open it using my box cutter to avoid triggering any unwanted detonations.  To my surprise, it was a box in a box.  What a wily guy this Bill is.  Still, he wasn't gonna get the best of me. After blotting the beading sweat off of my forehead, I removed the secondary box from the primary box and gently set it down.  Once again, I carefully cut along the edge with my box cutter.  It all looked good...I slowly opened the lid of the secondary box, just a bit.  No explosion, I thought I was home free.  i opened the lid all the way eagerly anticipating the leafy treasure I would find.  Then to my horror, a hand attached to a disembodied arm rose up from the box and bitch-slapped me right across the face.  It hit with so much force the damn thing ripped my head off.  

After crawling around the floor and finally managing to reattach my head, I got a good look at the selection of cigars that Bill sent me.  A truly amazing selection Bill.  I have to say...you truly have fantastic taste in cigars, and a phenomenal collection of smokes to draw from as well.  Regardless of how impressed I am with your collection, I'm even more impressed with the generosity and spirit that you have brought to CP.  You truly do embody what the group is about.  Thank you.

~d

Nice one hitting Dave like that  :p

Bill is 'THE MAN' around these parts who's generosity seems boundless. We may all have to jump on a plane and bitch slap him back in person!  :laugh:

Great job Bill...great job indeed. 

Nice hit!!! :thumbs:  :cool:

The man has some great targets and a shit load of ammo. Very generous Bill.

You deserve it David! Integrity is something you know a lot about. :)

Nice Bill!! Dave definitely deserves this, a fine gentleman indeed. And that picture keep making me laugh :laugh: