• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got bombed....

CarsonTheCat

Don't mind me, I'm just a cat
So, I got home from work to a package on the front steps...an unsolicited bomb from a fellow BOTL in Texas. Needless to say, I'm extremely grateful, and very blessed. Cigar lovers are the most amazing and generous group of people I've ever known.

Edited to add: Upon learning that the proper etiquette on this forum is to not post a picture of the bomb, I've removed it. Also the bomb was not from anyone here, just a fellow brother that we send each other gifts now and then.

Last edited:
So, I got home from work to a package on the front steps...an unsolicited bomb from a fellow BOTL in Texas. I know some of these he's had for a while, judging by the yellow on the cello. Needless to say, I'm extremely grateful, and very blessed. Cigar lovers are the most amazing and generous group of people I've ever known. View attachment 33099
Proper etiquette of a bomb is not to post up pictures of the bomb or divulged what was in it. Just that the member who sent it.

I agree with drunky. But also nice hit! You got someone’s attention pretty quick

edit: also, he joined yesterday, how did he get bombed? Unless it’s a friend of someone’s?

Proper etiquette of a bomb is not to post up pictures of the bomb or divulged what was in it. Just that the member who sent it.

Sorry about that. I suppose bomb etiquette here is different than other forums and Facebook. The bomb wasn't from anyone here, just a friend who suprises me, and I him, sometimes.

Sorry about that. I suppose bomb etiquette here is different than other forums and Facebook. The bomb wasn't from anyone here, just a friend who suprises me, and I him, sometimes.
The reason we don’t post pics is mainly due to respect for the bomber related to others that were bombed. For example, if someone from this forum bombed you and sent you 12 CC’s and then bombs me 6 months later and sends 4 due to his stock being low, there could be judgement present. Or if someone drops you aged stuff versus someone that sends you green cigars. We mainly do it so that there is no judgement on the bomb itself, but more towards the nice act.

edited for grammar. Cause me grammar no ok

Ok that's nice just mention that in post . Though it is a good reminder for all.

The reason we don’t post pics is mainly due to respect for the bomber related to others that were bombed. For example, if someone from this forum bombed you and sent you 12 CC’s and then bombs me 6 months later and sends 4 due to his stock being low, there could be judgement present. Or if someone drops you aged stuff versus someone that sends you green cigars. We mainly do it so that there is no judgement on the bomb itself, but more towards the nice act.

edited for grammar. Cause me grammar no ok

I will definitely keep that in mind. Should I edit the post to remove the picture?

I will definitely keep that in mind. Should I edit the post to remove the picture?
It’s not a big deal on this one cause it is your friend and not someone from the forum, unless someone else with more years steps in on this one above me, then listen to them. If it is from someone on this forum, no pics if it is a bomb.

It’s not a big deal on this one cause it is your friend and not someone from the forum, unless someone else with more years steps in on this one above me, then listen to them. If it is from someone on this forum, no pics if it is a bomb.

I learn something new every day! Pardon my n00bness on this. I'll certainly remember in the future. This uses up my one n00b pass. Lol!