• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have a new favorite go-to smoke

GregSVT

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch.
The 8-5-8 Maduro....

I've heard of these beauties but never tried them as I have jumped head first into cigars the past year or so and am drowning in cigars to smoke. A cigar lounge in my area had a Fuente tasting where you can buy 3 and get 1 free so some friends and I went. I bought the 858 Maduro, a Don Carlos, a Short Story, and a Chateau Sun Grown. I smoked the 858 there and WOW is all I can say. The flavors hit my palate immediately and I was impressed throughout the entire smoke.

Needless to say I cleaned them out of whatever Maduros they had left and got a Natural to try as well. :thumbs:

I've already been looking at box prices (what's wrong with me?). lol

I'd love to try that Sun Grown 858 as well but haven't been able to find any.

gallery_4370_110_160766.jpg

Note: picture is from Phlicker's review

Yep 858 Sungrowns, Candelas, Natural, Maduro, and the elusive Rosado. All good smokes IMHO.

The 8-5-8 Maduro....

I've heard of these beauties but never tried them as I have jumped head first into cigars the past year or so and am drowning in cigars to smoke. A cigar lounge in my area had a Fuente tasting where you can buy 3 and get 1 free so some friends and I went. I bought the 858 Maduro, a Don Carlos, a Short Story, and a Chateau Sun Grown. I smoked the 858 there and WOW is all I can say. The flavors hit my palate immediately and I was impressed throughout the entire smoke.

Needless to say I cleaned them out of whatever Maduros they had left and got a Natural to try as well. :thumbs:

I've already been looking at box prices (what's wrong with me?). lol

I'd love to try that Sun Grown 858 as well but haven't been able to find any.

gallery_4370_110_160766.jpg

Note: picture is from Phlicker's review

Greg SVT, PM your addy to me and I will get an 858 Sun Grown from '02 on its way to you Monday.
B

gunsandcigars88 that is too generous! PM incoming.

Nice play guns...Those '02's are very tasty...Let me know if you want to sell a few.. :whistling:

Oddly enough I find them a little mild, despite being an absolute Fuente whore. The red and black band ones (are they the Spanish line? I should know that...) are wonderful. Beautiful Fuente flavor with a slight sweetness in the background. Yummy!