• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have been smashed by the legend

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
So I responded to a little ISO for Brad at the Outlaw. He is looking for a stick that I have been blessed with having. I contact him and let him know that he is taken care of and send it his way. Well he sends me a box of stuff in return. When I say box I mean BOX!

To say that it was a nice selection of goodies is an obvious understatement the friggin package was

OUTRAGEOUS.

Brad you will not get away with this sir. I need to evaluate the situation and when I am done you will know :). Words will simply not express my gratitude! Thank you.

Jim

Edit: Spelling

Two great plays, by two great BOTLs. Well done fellas.

Brad will put a serious a$$ whooping on ya! Great guy.

Ken

Yep, Brad simply does not know the meaning of the word "restraint".

- Tim

It is clear that restraint is not a part of his vocabular!

Jim

Yeh Brad doesn't play well with others! :laugh:

Next time don't give him your address, he has some sort of disorder that makes him do these things!

Yea man... Brad doesn't know the meaning of restrained force. He kinda blows his whole wad all at once leaving you to wonder "What the F*&@ just happened"...

So I responded to a little ISO for Brad at the Outlaw. He is looking for a stick that I have been blessed with having. I contact him and let him know that he is taken care of and send it his way. Well he sends me a box of stuff in return. When I say box I mean BOX!

To say that it was a nice selection of goodies is an obvious understatement the friggin package was

OUTRAGEOUS.

Brad you will not get away with this sir. I need to evaluate the situation and when I am done you will know :). Words will simply not express my gratitude! Thank you.

Jim

Yes, there is now no doubt in my mind that Brad is one mofo who can not be f***ed with. When it comes to cigar mayhem and destruction Mr. Balls is truly in a league of his own. I will now play Paul Harvey and tell the reeeessssttttt of the story:

Awhile back my youngest brother Kevin who lives in KC and doesn't smoke cigars asked me what kind of cigar I wanted when his daughter is born. I laughingly told him. He asked where he to get one. I laughed again and told him "you don't". I told him that they were nearly impossible to find. He told me that he would take that as a challenge. I again laughed and told him "good luck" thinking that finally I had stumped my wiz-kid baby brother. Finally, I thought, there was something that he couldn't accomplish. I told him that I would be happy with whatever cigar he got me. His called a few days ago to announce to me the birth of his daughter and asked if a Padron 80th would be a good cigar as he was having trouble finding the other. I told him that would be a great cigar. Today he calls and
asks "which one is Brad at the Outlaw?". I described Brad to him (big bald ugly mofo :laugh: ). He then asks if I wanted the cigar shipped to me as he had no humidor to keep it in until I come down there in a couple weeks to go to the Fuente event at the Outlaw. I told to just put it in a Tupperware container and ask for a humi pack when he picked up the cigar. He asked "Are you sure? You do know what you are getting don't you?" I said "Yea, a Padron 80th." That's when he informed me that he had called the Outlaw and Brad had happened to be the one to answer the phone. Keven told him what he was looking for and for whom and that Brad got back to him and told him that he had found one. To say that I am stunned in an understatement.
Now you know the rest of the story.

Brad you truly are one of A kind.

Ha, ha, ha......3 good guys all trading shots at each other. Well done.

OUTRAGEOUS.

Jim

Yes, there is now no doubt in my mind that Brad is one mofo who can not be f***ed with. When it comes to cigar mayhem and destruction Mr. Balls is truly in a league of his own. I will now play Paul Harvey and tell the reeeessssttttt of the story:

Awhile back my youngest brother Kevin who lives in KC and doesn't smoke cigars asked me what kind of cigar I wanted when his daughter is born. I laughingly told him. He asked where he to get one. I laughed again and told him "you don't". I told him that they were nearly impossible to find. He told me that he would take that as a challenge. I again laughed and told him "good luck" thinking that finally I had stumped my wiz-kid baby brother. Finally, I thought, there was something that he couldn't accomplish. I told him that I would be happy with whatever cigar he got me. His called a few days ago to announce to me the birth of his daughter and asked if a Padron 80th would be a good cigar as he was having trouble finding the other. I told him that would be a great cigar. Today he calls and
asks "which one is Brad at the Outlaw?". I described Brad to him (big bald ugly mofo :laugh: ). He then asks if I wanted the cigar shipped to me as he had no humidor to keep it in until I come down there in a couple weeks to go to the Fuente event at the Outlaw. I told to just put it in a Tupperware container and ask for a humi pack when he picked up the cigar. He asked "Are you sure? You do know what you are getting don't you?" I said "Yea, a Padron 80th." That's when he informed me that he had called the Outlaw and Brad had happened to be the one to answer the phone. Keven told him what he was looking for and for whom and that Brad got back to him and told him that he had found one. To say that I am stunned in an understatement.
Now you know the rest of the story.

Brad you truly are one of A kind.

Excellent! Great work on everybodies part, if you ask me. Oh and hey, see you at fuente Swifty :thumbs:.

Legend is a bit of a stretch. Just taking care of my brothers. I just glad I could pull it altogether. Enjoy your box Jim!

Legend is a bit of a stretch. Just taking care of my brothers. I just glad I could pull it altogether. Enjoy your box Jim!

Come on now after I decided to pull my head out of my ass and read I read about the carnage you laid on the family ;). Rest Assured that box you sent will be put to good use :0.

Jim

Legend is a perfect word!

Dude... You decimated me during the last war! I sent you a measly offering and you chop off my balls?!?!

You sir, are a legend. No questions asked. There's no need to be humble...