• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I heading to Montreal

Golfanatic

The Biggest Newbie on CP
I'm heading to Montreal for the week for work. Anyone know of any good cigar bars around town?

Everything you need can be found on St. Catherine's St.;)

Doc.

LCDH is just up a few blocks from St. Catherines on Sherbrooke. Your best place for bars is Crescent Street which runs between Sherbrooke and St. Catherines.

Last time I was there there was smoking in a lounge at LCDH although I'm not sure if there are any drink or cigar minimums. Also there is Stogies. I haven't been there but here's THE WEB SITE. It's an older looking site but every time I've gone by on the weekend they seem to have a crowd. They also have a smoking area.

Let me know when you'll be in town. I'm about 2 hours away so if I have a free afternoon I may be able to meet up for a cigar.

ETA: If you've never been to a Quebec or even Canadian strip club and that's something you plan to do brace yourself. Very different than most US ones. Be prepared for $8 beers but touching is usually allowed. Be careful though and don't go if you have rowdy friends. Most, if not all, the clubs are run by bikers and apparently they aren't gentle if you have to be asked to leave. Also at some of the bigger ones such as Club Super Sex you're more likely to get the ol' "This guy just said he'd pay for 3 lap dances but didn't" scam.