• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just fell in love...

nfulton

This has to be one of the coolest things I've seen come out for outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen who's family might not be into "roughing it". "Roughing it" for my wife is a hotel without room service (as she always reminds me). I prefer to sleep in the dirt. This also beats strapping everything to the Thule racks on my Trailblazer and hoping I remember they are up there before I go through the bank or a drive thru :(. Just thought I'd share with everyone. Now I just need to come up with some extra cash!

SylvanSport Go

Wow. That is very cool. I don't camp but it would be sweet for pulling the dirt bikes or ATVs.

That is the coolest camper I have seen, sure beats a tent on the cold cold ground in the winter months.

It at least gets you off the ground. Wives should love it.

My wife emailed them asking if they'd like to reserve a spot at the Midwest Birding Symposium in September as it fits in with the company. They said that there were scheduling conflicts, but they do have a commission sort of thing where you still have to buy it, but if you sell them for them while you're out and about they pay you a commission on the sale. That's got my juices flowing! And my wife thinking maybe she'd not kill me if I bought one. I'm headed to NC next weekend for vacation and might take an afternoon to go see them.

Of course, then I'll need and ATV to haul in it (I have enough bikes and kayaks) and something cooler to pull it with...

I guess I don't really get it. It looks like an expensive tent to me.

4x8 trailer (1200lb payload rating) from Harbor Freight (On sale plus 20% off coupon right now) $230 + $30 for the plywood top

4 man tent: $200.

2 cots: $200

Total savings: $7370.