• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just got my Martha Stewart Humi!

Lumberg

Opus Lover
After talking to the local CAO rep, and seeing all this stuff about tupperdors and coolidors and whatnot, and having about 200 sticks and a 50-ct humi, I took the plunge and bought a set of the Martha Stewart tupperware stuff.

Now all I need is some Climaxx beads and I'll be ready to go!

Oh man,

I don't think I've ever heard the words Martha Stewart and Climaxx beads in the same post.

Don't even want that image floating around in the brain.

:lookup:

Oh come on.
icon8.gif

Lumberg said:
How about Martha Stewart and anal beads?

:0
No offense, Lumberg, (and I don't want to come off like the joke-police or anything. 'Cause frankly, I'm not all that funny) but I think that all you did is repeat geldor's joke. I think that is what he was insinuating. By the time I was done with geldor's joke I was all laughed-out.

???

Ok I thought he meant it was a travesty to store cigars in containers with Martha's name on them.

The other thing is, I think she's kinda hot, in a milfy kind of way.

Lumberg said:
Ok I thought he meant it was a travesty to store cigars in containers with Martha's name on them.

NOT in a Milfy way But maybe in a grandmother type of way. Ewww, I think I just grossed myself out. That just isnt right.

Emo

Lumberg said:
You are one sick puppy! ROFLMAO..... I thought it was funny! :sign:

Allofus123 said:
Lumberg said:
You are one sick puppy! ROFLMAO..... I thought it was funny! :sign:
That's cause you are old enuff to consider her a milf! :0

i am gonna laugh at these, but only b/c I just woke up and it was TOGA nightat the bar last night and I knew the band playing and I had enough before I went down and am strill drunk right now (just a little)

so yeah, kinda funny in a really bad way.

:thumbs: