• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I knew it.

"the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas,"

"People try to copy us a lot, but we have no competition," says Hansotia. "We tell everybody, please smoke a Cuban cigar. And then smoke our cigars. And once they've smoked a Cuban And then once they smoke a Gurkha, or they smoke a cigar from Dominican Republic, they realize what a difference in quality

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  What a clown.

Although Hansotia confirms Clinton "loves" the cigar, the cigar boss does not say whether the former president has ever smoked one of them.

What???

when you can buy Gurkha for 3.00 each from cigars international,in selections and by the box,it really helps you see the real value of the product.
I have smoked 15 or 20 different Gurkha cigars,never puked from one,never found one I would buy a box of.

I have enjoyed cigars for 40 years,and have tried nearly everything on the market.
I have worked as a consultant in the industry,I roll my own sticks,and I have read everything I can find about the industry.
There is no way a fancy box makes the cigars inside worth the cost some people pay for Gurkha.

"There's a sucker born every minute"

smoke a cuban and then a Gurkha,you WILL see a difference in quality,I guarantee it..........

Saw this in another, more mainstream media outlet.  Good for a chuckle.

I was waiting for the scary face thing to popup at me........