• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I love my CP family!

modo22

I can't really say thank you enough! I have opened many "bombs" before, but never did one while broadcasting it over the internet! With my wedding coming up in 12 days, some amazing CP brothers put together an over the top gift!! I was blown away and am so impressed with what this place is. I am lucky to be apart of the community here and I love all of ya like family! Looking forward to many more cigars, laughs, and 99s.

For those of you that put this together, thank you from the bottom of my heart. The smile on my face will be going strong for a long time. To the newbies of CP; this forum is filled with great brothers that will do anything to take care of their own... read, listen, learn and you will find a long term connection that does not exist in too many places in this world.

Thank you again CP Crew!
IMG_2071.jpgIMG_2072.jpg

Congratulations!!! This is a really fun community for sure!!!!

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptuals and yes I agree....CP is deffinetly a special place!

Congratulations, Ben! Being married is a wonderful thing (I may get corrected on this, lol)! I hope you and your spouse are amazingly happy together. And I agree with you, this group of fantastic brothers and sisters are amazing, generous, helpful and caring. I've never met a better group of people who all share a love of the same thing! Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!

Congratulations, Ben! Being married is a wonderful thing (I may get corrected on this, lol)! I hope you and your spouse are amazingly happy together. And I agree with you, this group of fantastic brothers and sisters are amazing, generous, helpful and caring. I've never met a better group of people who all share a love of the same thing! Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!
One of my friends asked me, "what, are you tired of being happy?" when I got engaged, so I've stolen that response instead of congratulations.

One of my friends asked me, "what, are you tired of being happy?" when I got engaged, so I've stolen that response instead of congratulations.

That's a great response! It reminds me of the Three Stooges skit when they were census takers, and Moe knocks on this guy's door and says "Good Morning, Sir. I'm the census taker. Are you married or happy?" and then he gets hit in the face with a pitcher!