• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need help with humadors!

Pomaranca

Hi! I just got 2 davidoff humidors... And i need help with a appresle!

First one davidoff its made from mohonomy and glass.. 37x30x18
IMG_20210318_092242.jpgIMG_20210318_092248.jpgIMG_20210318_092258.jpgIMG_20210318_092303.jpgIMG_20210318_092325.jpg

second one : davidoff lether skin (crocodile) 25x25x6

IMG_20210318_130114.jpgIMG_20210318_130126.jpgIMG_20210318_130136.jpg

thanks for help ! =)

Hi! I just got 2 davidoff humidors... And i need help with a appresle!

First one davidoff its made from mohonomy and glass.. 37x30x18
View attachment 40273View attachment 40274View attachment 40275View attachment 40276View attachment 40277

second one : davidoff lether skin (crocodile) 25x25x6

View attachment 40278View attachment 40279View attachment 40280

thanks for help ! =)
Can't help you unfortunately, but those are very nice looking and being Davidoff I would assume they are pretty expensive and of high quality

@Pomaranca Please go post an introduction. If anyone is able to help you out, they probably only will if you show respect for our rules.
Hi! Post an introduction? Respect for ur rules? Am asking here fore help because i dont have a clue about humadores and cigares.. And i woud like some help.. I sorry if i affendet anybody..

Hi! Post an introduction? Respect for ur rules? Am asking here fore help because i dont have a clue about humadores and cigares.. And i woud like some help.. I sorry if i affendet anybody..
How does one come across two humidors if they don’t know anything about cigars? Kind of sounds like your just trying to sell something.

In the event you are genuinely trying to assess the value of your humidors, I would go to a site where they do that sort of thing. Here, we just talk about cigars.

How does one come across two humidors if they don’t know anything about cigars? Kind of sounds like your just trying to sell something.
Hi! I got them from somebody and i dont need them.. And yes am trying to sell them.. But i dont have clue whats the value..

In the event you are genuinely trying to assess the value of your humidors, I would go to a site where they do that sort of thing. Here, we just talk about cigars.
Hi! Can u direct me to site like that? If u know?

Hi! Can u direct me to site like that? If u know?
I'd try Ebay or craigslist or facebook marketplace. One of the rules here is no selling until you've been here 4 months and contributed to the community during that time. It helps the person buying to trust the condition and that they will receive the product. I'd try one of those places I mentioned.

I'd try Ebay or craigslist or facebook marketplace. One of the rules here is no selling until you've been here 4 months and contributed to the community during that time. It helps the person buying to trust the condition and that they will receive the product. I'd try one of those places I mentioned.
Hi! Thanks! Am from slovenia and the market for this is small.. I will try ebay but first need to find a aprasle.. Someone told me that lether davidoff ia like 900€ + selling pricw..

Hi! Thanks! Am from slovenia and the market for this is small.. I will try ebay but first need to find a aprasle.. Someone told me that lether davidoff ia like 900€ + selling pricw..
Google Davidoff humidors, or humadors, or humadores, until you find yours or one very similar, that will give you a rough idea.

I sent the pictures to some friends of mine. They said they'll beat whatever price you get. You can reach out to them here: The Humidor Guys