• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need to have a word with a certain Mr. Charley

LA Kings Fan

Dear Charley,

All I can say is thank you very much for the much thought out birthday smokes you hand delivered today. Sad that Charles and I where out when you came by or was that planned as you seem to be a SILENT NINJA BOMER. Your gifted smokes were not mandatory but will be very appreciated. To say the least I am very humbled by your generosity and the lovely spectrum of cigars you have gifted me. I can not wait to thank you in person at Souldogs herf or at the tour/herf that Danny is putting together. Charley is truly a great brother of the leaf! :thumbs:

Thanks Once Again,

Shant Z.

Charley, don't think that this absolved you of your responsibility to come over to the house and have a beer and a smoke! Thank you as well my friend, you sneaky man you!

Charley is definitely one of the best out there. Way to play my brother Charley, way to play!

Dear Charley,

All I can say is thank you very much for the much thought out birthday smokes you hand delivered today. Sad that Charles and I where out when you came by or was that planned as you seem to be a SILENT NINJA BOMER. Your gifted smokes were not mandatory but will be very appreciated. To say the least I am very humbled by your generosity and the lovely spectrum of cigars you have gifted me. I can not wait to thank you in person at Souldogs herf or at the tour/herf that Danny is putting together. Charley is truly a great brother of the leaf!
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks Once Again,

Shant Z.

Yes............you should fear me because "my styles are deadly!"

Although......that damn dog did scare the crap out of me!
ohmy.gif

Charley, don't think that this absolved you of your responsibility to come over to the house and have a beer and a smoke! Thank you as well my friend, you sneaky man you!

You got it brother. Just let me know when and I'll swing by.......as long as you lock up that "man eating" pooch first.
unsure.gif

Dear Charley,

All I can say is thank you very much for the much thought out birthday smokes you hand delivered today. Sad that Charles and I where out when you came by or was that planned as you seem to be a SILENT NINJA BOMER. Your gifted smokes were not mandatory but will be very appreciated. To say the least I am very humbled by your generosity and the lovely spectrum of cigars you have gifted me. I can not wait to thank you in person at Souldogs herf or at the tour/herf that Danny is putting together. Charley is truly a great brother of the leaf!
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks Once Again,

Shant Z.

Yes............you should fear me because "my styles are deadly!"

Although......that damn dog did scare the crap out of me!
ohmy.gif

You got it brother. Just let me know when and I'll swing by.......as long as you lock up that "man eating" pooch first.
unsure.gif

Hehe the dog is all bark and no bite. He will bark his brains out when your outside but once you get inside he'll get this confused look on his face and everything is all right.

Hehe the dog is all bark and no bite. He will bark his brains out when your outside but once you get inside he'll get this confused look on his face and everything is all right.

Yeah, or he'll just rip a wet one and you'll pass out from methane poisoning!

Yeah, or he'll just rip a wet one and you'll pass out from methane poisoning!

All and all the dog is pretty good. Although I think Charles has the dog only to bottle the dog's "essence" and sell it on the black market as chemical agent :laugh: