• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need to smoke

Techmaster-1

anyone up for a smoke.............it has been a whole day without a smoke and I need to smoke................................................................................ ??? :(

I haven't had a smoke since last Thursday. Won't have another or 3 until Saturday. But I have a nice JR Ult Presidente I am going to try cause I have a long drive that day.

Emo

thursday!!!!! how do u do it!!!!! :D I think after seeing one of my lady friends tonight I am going to get the partagas black label out and light er up :D

Good pick, it's one of my favorites. I haven't smoked since this past friday. I think I'll join you with a partagas black tonight techmaster. Now I have somthing to look forward to tonight a good long smoke.

Mpass

Anybody in the DFW area want to meet up fer a smoke tonight?
I think I can find an AyC to bring along :p

:(
it looks as though I may have to wait until quite a bit later, i was just informed that I HAVE TO remove my vehilce from my ex-mother-in-law's house and move it somewhere else before tomorrow morning...damn this sucks...I am going to build my own trailer, not tonight but soon, I always am having it towed and such when i should just make a trailer for me to put her on to bring to shows.............damn ex-mother-in-laws......... :angry:

Guess getting a smoke downtown G.R. later is outta the question ???

I'm always up for a smoke..when am I not smoking???

no getting asmoke downtown is no problem. I am a little rough looking now but if u want tomorrow or friday. I have a Dr's appt. in the morning at 10:10AM and then nothing the rest of the day and then friday i have a interview (wish me luck) at 3PM i think......just send me a pm or call me and let me know man i am all about having a smoke and relaxing :lookup: :thumbs:

No smoking tonight for me. Colorado can get cold fast and it’s raining to dang the luck. There’s always tomorrow and we need the water.

Mpass

Cold is right...if it was just a little colder it'd be snowing like hell. But that ain't stopping me...enjoying a Partagas Black while I nurse my sore back and watch the Yanks try to comeback against the Angels.

well i think the black will have to wait till tomorrow as i may try something a little different tonight and i just got home and it is midnight.......damn women......heheh :D

Techmaster-1 said:
when i should just make a trailer for me to put her on to bring to shows.............damn ex-mother-in-laws......... :angry:
what kind of car do you show?
something classic i hope.
my dream cars are a '57 chevy belair or a '57 caddy.
gotta love them fins! :D

Oh, he shows a CAR, I thought he was takin his ex-Mother in Law to shows on a trailer. Guess I should read better ???

Tee He :D

See....

i should just make a trailer for me to put her on to bring to shows.............damn ex-mother-in-laws

He said it, not me :p