• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Pronounce You Chuck and Larry 2

jorel

I knew some time ago I had a meeting in "the city" for yesterday and that it would end early afternoon. I decided I could work the afternoon "remotely" and invited Los/Nasty to meet up for some smokes.

Great day in NYC. Beautiful weather, two handsome guys :sign: strolling the sidewalks talking about cigars. We started at Davidoff on Madison Ave. I stocked up on some Millennium Pyramids and the Zino Platium Scepter Chubby Especiale, plus a single of the LFD Limitado IV and a new CAO I hadn't heard of called La Traviata. Just smoked one of the Millennium's in the Davidoff store. Started average - but blossomed so nicely. My man Los had a La Aurora stick made exclusive to the Davidoff NY store.

As an aside, we sat in a "pod" of three chairs at Davidoff - with another guy clearly in a higher pay band from me and Los. I thought "no way there's anything we could talk about with this guy," but he started the dialog about cigars and turned out to be a guru of LFD and LG cigars (proudly having met Lito just last week at an event). Goes to show - love of cigars unite us all.

So Nasty and I move on to a local burger chain Jackson Hole. Giant, plate sized burgers.

But- on to the main story: We hit up Club Macanudo. Had never been and Los relented so I could see what it was all about. We had to pay $10 per person because we weren't members and we didn't buy one of theirs. But it was worth it for what we DID smoke.

I had sent Los an extra Tat Frank back in January - with the promise that we both hold off smoking them together around Halloween. Well - Halloween came early as we lit them up at Club Mac. I am not sure I could be back in NY in October anyway. So - we acted like high rollers and plopped our burger-full bellies on the well stuffed couches and lit up our great Tat Franks (proof of such pictured below). Awesome smoke from start to finish. And like true high rollers, we oggled the waitress - who paid us no attention.

Anyway - great day smoking, eating, drinking, oggling and chatting.

3969162904_4c4541ae28_o.jpg

Hey Jorel I never meet you but am very sure Los is Chuck in this relationship :laugh:

All I want to know was my girl there at Club Mac, or did you guys only have eyes for each other? ;)

I want to know if Los donned the Club Mac slippers he loves to talk about?

All I want to know was my girl there at Club Mac, or did you guys only have eyes for each other? ;)

Oh, yes she was. I offered her a free pap smear test but I didn't get an answer :sign:
I was tempted to buy her a drink but all I had on me was $750.25

I didn't even know if they were going to let me in because I had some jeans on. I have to wear sneakers there sometime so I could wear those slippers :laugh:
Seriously John...that is some gay ass thread title. I understand some guys like Anthem, like to "sword fight" but not I :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, yes she was. I offered her a free pap smear test but I didn't get an answer :sign:

I didn't even know if they were going to let me in because I had some jeans on. I have to wear sneakers there sometime so I could wear those slippers :laugh:
Seriously John...that is some gay ass thread title. I understand some guys like Anthem, like to "sword fight" but not I :laugh: :laugh:

I knew it would 1) get attention and 2) put you in a new light!

Just make sure to take them off before entering Jorel's private quarters.

Los, you do not have to "down play" (by which I mean "Low Down") your wonderful afternoon with my good friend John. It sounds wonderstastic :D , Hey did you brush his hand like you said you were going to?

There are soooo many different ways to comment on this thread, but I'll just leave you two lovebirds alone. :laugh:

Do we need a "For the Gays" section, or something? ??? Not that there's anything wrong with that... :laugh:

Sounds like everyone had a good time.

Do we need a "For the Gays" section, or something? ??? Not that there's anything wrong with that... :laugh:

May be going too far since we're happily married (to wives, not each other). But I'd go for a bromance section. ;)

John

If you guys get an extra toaster as a wedding gift my addy's in my profile.

;)

Since I don't have the pleasure of knowing what you 2 look like, an image of Clark Kent and George Lopez arms entwined skipping down the sidewalks of NY kept popping in my head :sign: :sign: :sign:

But hey, I could be way off base with that.

Wish I could have been there too. :love: