• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I received a text from Gary (ironpeddler)

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Hey Andy,

our cell phones just got a signal a few hours ago...text only, no voice calls. We're hanging in there so far. We lost both our cars in the flood waters and everything in our garage is soaked and destroyed. No water got in the house though and we are all healthy & well... Thank God. When the storm turned into a cyclone, the flood waters went up by 8ft within minutes! It was incredible to see and very scary at the same time. My Acura died a slow death...first the alarm went off, then the inside lights started to flash, then the horn started to blow and didn't stop until it was under water. Anthony's car popped the automatic trunk release during the storm when it started to short out and everything blew out of there and it then filled with water! The bay behind my house now connects to the lagoons in front of my house by about 5-6ft of water across our lawns and roads. Total devastation bro... Stuff you see in disaster movies. The entire beachfront on the barrier island across the bay from us has been destroyed. We lost power on Monday around 2pm and we just got it back at 6 am this morning...man, did that lift our spirits! All that said, we're doing pretty good considering all those around us who lost even more. I'm just thankful we're alive

Really crappy news about the cars, but at least they are all safe and well. Thanks for updating, Andy.

Glad that him and his family made it through the storm, hoping for a quick recovery.