• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IBQTEE1's Great Big Ash

Seanholio

Don Quixote
IBQTEE1 was kind enough to shuttle me around Chicago this weekend. We were supposed to meet Sack at 8 to 8 Cigars, but he got tired and left early. Maybe I'll get a chance to see him later.

Kristin lit up a Sancho Panza, and was enjoying it. I commented that she was going to lose the ash soon, but the ash was firm and wouldn't let go. I was convinced, as were several others at the B&M, that she was going to get ash all over herself when it finally let go. Since she's a competitive SOTL, she decided to see how long she could get the ash. Well, here's the craptastic cellphone-based photographic proof:

It started getting impressive:
kb_ash.jpg

And then more so, and she started showing off
IMG00009.jpg

Up Periscope, Captain!
kb_ash2.jpg

She was trying to worry the label off so as not to screw up the flavor, and then it started to let go. She got it away from herself, and she ended up ashing on the arm of the chair. I was certain she'd end up wearing it, but I lost that bet.
IMG00010.jpg

It was a good time at the B&M. Good BOTL's. Good times. Tomorrow: Belicosos!

haha Nice!

I have ashed myself soooo many times going for a ash stand.

I will ash myself if I have had too much to drink.

Tim

That third pic.... Definate cigar girl photo!!!

Glad you are having a good time. Bring me back a hot dog.

Nice! Beyond the Band, looks like you've got a competitor for your WOAM ash....

I always knew you guys didn't NEED me to post Cigar Girl® pics. You do fine on your own.

They told me that you had a nice ash. I can see now that they were right.

You knew it was coming right?!?!

Yep, I had to read the thread title twice when I first saw it last night. :p

Oh and Ray, you just keep doing what your doing. MOST of us enjoy your Cigar Girl pics just fine.
:blush:

Hey stop looking at my a$$ I mean my ash. Thanks Sean for taking the pics. Good times. :thumbs:

Bummer, I thought there was some skin in this thread.

:cool:

Sure, nice ash, but did you get to drink her .... ummmm..... never mind. Nice ash!! ;)