• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Iced Tea

wam79

It's starting to get warmer and I was wondering if anyone else likes Iced tea
I have been drinking Biglow Teas .
I have a glass after work every day now.
My favorite is Earl Grey & Spearmint. Mixed with a hint of sugar.
It really hits the spot on a warm afternoon :cool:

Bill

How much warmer does it have to get than Hawai'i's routine temps?!? :0 What happened, was there a cold snap where it dropped into the 70's? :laugh:

Iced tea (or anything else iced) on the lanai....heaven. :thumbs:

Do you know where Bigalow teas are made? My favorites come from Long Island.

I love tea. Especially piping hot in the winter but iced in the summer is good too. As Bob says it gets just a bit hotter here then HI so iced drinks are a must. A Long Island iced tea especially hits the spot ;)

wam79 said:
Mixed with a hint of sugar.
[snapback]184498[/snapback]​

I love iced tea, but there ain't no place for a "hint" of sugar around these parts. In Georgia, we drink sweet tea, and sweet tea around here requires much more than a "hint" of sugar!

Eshaw99 said:
wam79 said:
Mixed with a hint of sugar.
[snapback]184498[/snapback]​

I love iced tea, but there ain't no place for a "hint" of sugar around these parts. In Georgia, we drink sweet tea, and sweet tea around here requires much more than a "hint" of sugar!
[snapback]184583[/snapback]​

Dam right!!

If anyone can find a brand calles Swiss T, get it. best damn Iced Tea I ever had. Oh, it comes in Regular, Peach (did not like) and one other flavor...the Regular is the one to try.

My wife is from the South and got me hooked on Sweet Tea...

can't drink Ice Tea any other way.