• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'll be in NYC Tue evening thru Thursday

MaxNoodle

I am that which is.
I will be there for work but should be available for a quick smoke Tuesday night later...I get to JFK @ 7:30...I will be at a Hospital working all day Wednesday but available Wed evening to meet up as well. Working Thursday and going straight to JFK...so Thursday is no good...Tue evening and Wed eve are my 2 best bets...

I would love to meet up with any of you B/SOTL, not sure if smoking is permitted in the Doubletree I'll be at or where to go nearby...or which of you NY'ers are nearby...

PM me if you think we can hook up...we can exchange cell #s to coordinate once I know what my schedule is going to be Wed night...or Tuesday...or both. I don't have a travel humi so I'll also need to know where a good B&M is nearby 51st & Lexington Doubletree...

Looking forward to it.

~ t

Not sure of my schedule but I will be in NYC on Wed night as well.

Weds. might work for me.

I doubt you can smoke at your hotel.
Unless we just hotbox your room!

A few smoking options...

Merchant's East on 62nd and 1st Ave.
Club Macanudo on 63rd and Madison.

Downtown there's Florio's on Grand St.

If the weather in nice that opens up a few more places...

-Rob

Rob ~

Club Macanudo on 63rd and Madison would be perfect for me, 2 blocks from my hotel...not sure how far that is for you though...or I would like to check out Florios...heard alot about it.

Thanks for the info!

~ t

Weds. might work for me.

I doubt you can smoke at your hotel.
Unless we just hotbox your room!

A few smoking options...

Merchant's East on 62nd and 1st Ave.
Club Macanudo on 63rd and Madison.

Downtown there's Florio's on Grand St.

If the weather in nice that opens up a few more places...

-Rob

If you guys do go to Club Mac I will likely be there Wed night...maybe I will see you

I will know more about my schedule tomorrow. I'll reply then. I'm looking forward to it...so club Mac...do they have an alcohol license to enjoy a scotch with a good cigar? I'll PM everyone m cell to keep in touch.

Can't wait!

~ t

Is there any affordable parking nearby?

Oh and what time are you guys looking at being there?

Affordable parking? :laugh:
There are garages in the area.
Google them because I don't know the exact locations.
Probably run you less then 30 bucks.

You could luck out and find some street parking.
After 7 pm the street parking is pretty easy to find.

-Rob

Affordable parking? :laugh:
There are garages in the area.
Google them because I don't know the exact locations.
Probably run you less then 30 bucks.

You could luck out and find some street parking.
After 7 pm the street parking is pretty easy to find.

-Rob

Yeah, I paid $27.00 for an evening when I went to see Flogging Molly at the Hammerstein in February. I didn't think that was too bad, I'd actually call that "affordable." :laugh: I absolutely love driving in Manhattan. You know, the challenge an' all!

Let's get a head count so I can make a reservation for Wednesday.

So far I have the following showing up:

MaxNoodle
Mowee
rob300c
CovenntryCat86
uptown-isy + guests (?)
tone-ny
Bxcigrfan (maybe)
MOBIG (pending shirt)
fivebyfifty

HA! I can not commmit to a time - just in the evening at some point after dinner - you can all meet whenever and I'll keep in touch via cell phone. But I will definately be there! Looking forward to it...!

~ t

WHAT TIME?

I was thinking 7-ish for me...maybe earlier - I'll come straight from work. Im on 51st & Lex so this is like a 10 minute walk for me...

~ t

I can’t guarantee that I will be there but I want to try and make this, it just depends on work.

Isy said he may bring a few people and the thread just sprouted "Bxcigrfan" - Pete...so thats another one...I would propaply shoot for 10 maybe...?

Let's get a head count so I can make a reservation for Wednesday.

So far I have the following showing up:

MaxNoodle
Mowee
rob300c
CovenntryCat86
uptown-isy
tone-ny

Sorry, I won't be able to make this. I am heading out on a short trip tonight. It would have been nice to meet some of you guys. Have some good smokes.