I'll have a Bluue13 Christmas, without you....

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
So Greg, what'll it be young man? I have all kinds of goodies I can share, and you've certainly made the nice list.

So what's your poison? If you ask nicely you just might get it. Got anything on your wishlist that you just haven't found?

What about other than cigars? You like a little sip of something here and there? I know you like to make your own beer. Maybe you can leave Santa out a little sampler flight when I stop by.

Let's hear it Bluue13, I need to get the sleigh fired up!

bluue13

Hey, Santa!

Its been a crazy fall for me and the fam. Sold our house in August, moved out at the beginning of October and after being "homeless" for a month due to a bad seller, we finally moved in for real at the end of Oct just the day before my son's 3rd bday. That was an adventure I hope to never have to repeat in life. Thankfully we were able to pull our offer on the first and found another perfect house. But I digress...

Its been a stressful ride for sure but settling in at the new digs.

I feel I'm a bit out of the loop on any new exciting blends, but my go to sticks tend to be anything med-full. I love My Father, Davidoff, AVO, any anything in that wheelhouse of flavor.

Other than cigars, I love good flavorful bold coffee, chocolate, and am always on the lookout for a good bourbon or scotch.

Overall, I'll be happy with anything, and I'm not picky.

I do brew my own from time to time and will definitely make sure to leave you out a flight when you stop by!

Thanks, Santa!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Hey, Santa!

Its been a crazy fall for me and the fam. Sold our house in August, moved out at the beginning of October and after being "homeless" for a month due to a bad seller, we finally moved in for real at the end of Oct just the day before my son's 3rd bday. That was an adventure I hope to never have to repeat in life. Thankfully we were able to pull our offer on the first and found another perfect house. But I digress...

Its been a stressful ride for sure but settling in at the new digs.

I feel I'm a bit out of the loop on any new exciting blends, but my go to sticks tend to be anything med-full. I love My Father, Davidoff, AVO, any anything in that wheelhouse of flavor.

Other than cigars, I love good flavorful bold coffee, chocolate, and am always on the lookout for a good bourbon or scotch.

Overall, I'll be happy with anything, and I'm not picky.

I do brew my own from time to time and will definitely make sure to leave you out a flight when you stop by!

Thanks, Santa!
This is right up Santa's alley! Sounds like you've had quite a year. I look forward to giving you some things to let the stress melt away. The elves just finally got the final pieces put together, so I think I can get this out early next week!

bluue13

Santa! Thank you so much for the gift! Great selection and I'm very excited to break into all of them over the holiday break. Just so happen to be some of my favorite things as well.

Very much appreciated and happy holidays to you!

bluue13

Santa, having some of my tasty beverage tonight that you sent and waiting for you to show up while watching the marathon of A Christmas Story. Delicious.