• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Singulare Phantom 6x50

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Thank you @Gavin for this stick. I smoked it while walking the dog at night, but I did my best to pay attention to the characteristics of the cigar and used my flavor wheel to help me out along the way. This is an Illusion Singulare Phantom, 6x50. I understand that it is recent production, which I bring up because I am going to compare it to an original release (~2011) that Gavin bought from Uptown Isy.
It is January, and on a decent weather night, I took the dog for a walk at the end of a good but tiring day while the wife put the kids to bed.
1/3: Perfect resistance on the initial cut. The cigar starts off with a lot of pepper (White or Black, I cannot tell) and a touch of either hay or grass. The pepper subsides and the hay/grass picks up after the first half inch. The first third ends with almost no pepper, lots of hay/grass and some sweetness- caramel with some sweet cream (maybe a heavy cream).
2/3: The taste transitions to more earthy tones. There is a little bit of salt, some mushroom or maybe musk, and graphite. The salt builds and becomes the dominate flavor as I travel through the 2nd third.
3/3: The salt is still very much there and the other earthy tones have vanished but now I am getting some nutty tones. Peanuts and cashews. At the end, the spice came back but not long after the renewed spice, the cigar told me that it was done.
29D510BE-6283-4885-9585-A0D577055ACE.jpeg

Last edited: