• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

im back

mel

man what a pain im finally back after a horrible move the landlord i was enting from sold the hose out from under us and gave us 15 days to clear out befor the work crews were to hit the house we had to get a new place move the belongings og 6 ppl get rid of the big dogs and the birds and 3 cats get the kids in a new school spend over 2000&#36 in deposits and first/last rent deposits ect and still work 50 hours a weekand the old land lord still thoght we should pay him rent too! so time was spent going to cort too the new hous is half the size of the old one at 30% more rent too so lots of stuff had to go all due to one greedy guy throwing us out. the worst part is that we were renting to ownt the old house but he reniged on the contract and refused to pay the money we put on the house (more lawsuits) to the tune of 10,000&#36 in repairs and 10,000&#36 that we paid toward th pricipal. what a jerk when we entered the house it was worth 60,000&#36 now aprases for 120,000&#36 so he sold it for 95,000 insted of the 65,000 that we had agreed on oh well im back now missed you all....i need a cigar

Mel,Glad to see you back.  I had to move 4 times in 2 years in 3 different cities and 2 states.  I haven't moved since and that's been 10 years ago Memorial Day weekend.  I hope I don't have to for a while, too.  Glad you're getting settled in and back amongst the Passers. :)Mack

Mel, glad to see you back. Sounds like you need a stiff drink and a good cigar after all that.

Moving is a big enough pain without being put under that kind of pressure. I, like Macattack, moved 5 times in 3 years. Colorado to Nebraska to Oregon. Glad you found a new place.