• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm getting married next weekend!

H311oLHD

Can't believe my big day is just around the corner!! Although I proposed to my fiance last summer, it seems like yesterday. Right now I'm filled with all sorts of emotions - mostly anxious and excited, but also a little nervous!

Just wanted to share this with my brothers! We are honeymooning in Hawaii and I hope to get the opportunity to smoke quite a few cigars!

I've got a Tatuaje - RC233 for the day after :)

Congrats man. I got married in June of last year and have been loving it. Have fun on the honeymoon!

Congrats! I remember mine 4 years ago like it was yesterday. Make sure you take a moment to step back from the festivities and take it all in. It's quite something!

Don't do it, man!

J/k. Have a great time. Congratulations to you and your bride.

If you have chosen wisely grasshopper, it will be one of the best additions of your life.

I had to get a starter wife out of the way so I could find the one I have been with for over 28 years.

Congratulations, enjoy.

Dave

Got married to my High school sweetheart! Just celebrated our third year of married I smoked a 1926 #1 that I had for a couple years before that I smoked on the day, Best smoke of my life!!

Enjoy the good times!!

Congrats brother and enjoy. Buy about ten boxes now before the accounting department figures out what incidentals really are. :)

Congrats! I have been with my wife for over 35 years. I love her deeply because, I love my house , my car, my pool.................

Best Wishes....

So I guess you just got tired of being happy?

Just kidding, congrats!

Luck has nothing to do with it. Enjoy your big day. Hopefully you are marrying your best friend. All the best to you both!

I had a girlfriend once. I then made her my wife............ I liked the girlfriend much better Aaron.

Congrats Bro!!!! :thumbs: I like being married sometimes! ;) :laugh: