• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm in a Great Mood: A Newbie Giveaway!

garvey

I just received a phone call from my little brother and his wife delivered their first child -- a beautiful, healthy baby girl. This is my first time being an uncle and I'm ready to share the joy with some newbs!

I'm going to visit my niece Bethany Grace on Friday -- and when I take off, I might as well stop by the Post Office and drop a couple of packages in the mail.

SO, the first two newbs with less than 3 months on CigarPass to post in this thread will receive a fiver+ of some good everyday cigars. All I ask is that you say a little prayer for (or throw a little karma toward) Bethany Grace.

Im in . Congrats to your brother and family. Bless you all.

Congrats Uncle Garvey!! I'll have a good smoke tomorrow in honor of the new little one!

Very Nice!!! Garvey is top notch you better jump on this!!

Jim

Edit: to say Congrats on the little family member what a gift!!!

Congrats on the baby girl. I just finished an OB clinical rotation in school and it truly is an amazing experience. She definitively did get a beautiful name too.

Im good. Thank you for the contest.

Guess I missed the cut... Anyways more importantly congratulations. I hope she is a very healthy baby. I'm looking forward to being a uncle, but have a long time to wait.

Lockout, jy0567, and northernmorris -- you're all in. PM me your addy and I'll send off the packages on Friday!

And thanks for the shoutout Kingantz & Step! Smoke 'em if you got 'em. My brother and I will be lighting up two BBMFs and then a couple of Padron Milleniums for the occasion.

I'm off to bed -- it's been a long 24 hours waiting for the news!!!

Lockout, jy0567, and northernmorris -- you're all in. PM me your addy and I'll send off the packages on Friday!

And thanks for the shoutout Kingantz & Step! Smoke 'em if you got 'em. My brother and I will be lighting up two BBMFs and then a couple of Padron Milleniums for the occasion.

I'm off to bed -- it's been a long 24 hours waiting for the news!!!

Thank you for the kindness. It may be returned sometime in the future after you have forgotten about your little contest :whistling:. I will be sure ot take the time and smoke a cigar this weekend in honor of your niece. If that isn't sending good karma i don't know what is.

Enjoy the little girl my little girl is 8 months now this is the best time of my life so far my babys name is jezebelle ezme and congrats to you and you brother and family.

Regardless of being in too late for the contest, Gratz on being a new uncles, and praying for all your family including the new one!

Congrats to you and your brother's family Garvey, you know I'll smoke in honor of the new little one........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the news Uncle Garvey. Sounds like you are in full Uncle mode already, spoil that girl rotten and then give her back to your brother!! :thumbs:

No need for cigars, I only ask you enjoy one for me.

Congratulations and may your wonderful family addition know the best of this world.

I received a package from you today Garvey. And I must say thank you. I will smoke tonight in honor of Bethany Grace. You made my what seemed like a bad day turn around. Thanks.

Duuuude!

Congratulations to your brother and wife, and to you!

Good karma tossed to you and your (growing) family by way of sparking up a BBF (sympathetic vibes, trust me it works) in honor of the newest member of your tribe.

Marcos

Congrats, sir, to you and your family! Smoke a good one... Well, you probably already have! :D