• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

im in big trouble

im sure some of you had this happen to you, if i had the people send me a new one, and it gets seized agian, will i be in bigger trouble?

or wtf do i do? im kinda freakin out here, someone slap me if i shouldn't.

That sucks. My friend just got a letter from my customs. But not so severe as yours I presume, just need to pay tax. Sry to hear bud.

It's not your fault some whackjob tried to send you something.

NA

We weren't kidding when we said to limit the cuban cigar sales here at CP. When we posted that, ya gotta believe we know somethings up.

Just work it out and don't do it again. Like Sam said, it's not your fault someone tried to send you something...

any cliffnotes? or do i just read a certain post?

btw, just to clarify, the letter was from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, not treasurey :D

oh yea the law was broken but, im not mad because they did their job, im just mad because it's like my parade was rained on.
it's me that they caught instead of someone else lol

some people just think that they'd never get caught doing what they're doing, im one of them lol, so i guess you could say my "pride" is hurt? blah, it only lasted for 5mins :D

oh and i didn't break they law, the people trying to send me stuff did, i didn't know about it remember ;)

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. ;)

Doc.

oh and i didn't break they law, the people trying to send me stuff did, i didn't know about it remember ;)

I guess as long as there isn't proof that you placed and paid for an order. I'm sure they can check your credit card if they have proof and get a warrant to do s

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. ;)

Doc.

hey if oj can get away with murder, then i sure as hell should be able to get away with something i didn't do. ;) :whistling:

As for OJ, I believe he was proved innocent... don't you trust the legal system?

We weren't kidding when we said to limit the cuban cigar sales here at CP. When we posted that, ya gotta believe we know somethings up.

Just work it out and don't do it again. Like Sam said, it's not your fault someone tried to send you something...

Good advice, Rod is looking out for you.

oh yea the law was broken but, im not mad because they did their job, im just mad because it's like my parade was rained on. it's me that they caught instead of someone else lol

some people just think that they'd never get caught doing what they're doing, im one of them lol, so i guess you could say my "pride" is hurt? blah, it only lasted for 5mins :D

This is what "snitches" are made of... :sign:

:( That my freind is why I stick ro Anejo, Opus, Padron and Ashton when I want the good stuff. :cool:
Sorry to hear your pain buddy but thems the ropes.
Good luck

As for OJ, I believe he was proved innocent... don't you trust the legal system?

Actually, wasn't he found "not guilty"? If I remember correctly, finding that the gov't did not prove its case beyong a reasonable doubt is a FAR CRY from "innocent." He lost the civil case, didn't he?

Actually, wasn't he found "not guilty"? If I remember correctly, finding that the gov't did not prove its case beyong a reasonable doubt is a FAR CRY from "innocent." He lost the civil case, didn't he?

If you're not guilty, aren't you innocent? I could be wrong.

Probably a better term is he was aquitted of all charges.

If you're not guilty, aren't you innocent? I could be wrong.

Not really.

If the government fails to meet its burden of PROVING beyond a reasonable doubt, then you must be found "not guilty" by the jury. That does NOT mean that they are declaring you innocent, jsut that th governmenr did not prove its case. In a civil trial, where they just need to prove by a preponderance of the evidence (a much lower standard) OJ was found, essentially, to be "more likely than not" to have cause the deaths (again, I never really studied the case much, this is all going on old memory). This is enough to be found LIABLE in civil court, but not enough to be found guilty in criminal court.

Threadjacks suck.