• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm smiling!!!

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
I just got forsure word today that my good luck pass worked! After a long time I am proud to say that me and my wife found out this morning that we will be expecting the birth of twins! :biggrin: :cool: :eek:
All of you may not have known it but this site and my passing freinds here have helped me to keep my sanity in a long process the last year or so and I just want to say THANKS!!!!!!
DarrenR

Congrats to you and the Mrs. on the news.

WooHoo!!! Congrats!! My boys will be two next week. They are a handful, but #### are they worth it. At least that's what I keep telling myself! LMAO Nice to have another member in the "Twins Club."

WooHoo!!! Congrats!! My boys will be two next week. They are a handful, but #### are they worth it. At least that's what I keep telling myself! LMAO Nice to have another member in the "Twins Club."

congrats darren!!
congrats darren!!
(uh, one for each) :D

Darren, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish you the BEST of luck with your new addition. Congratulations again to you and your wife. :) :) :)Rod :cool:

Yeah congrats...my boy is almost three, whew, keeps us running...I can hardly imagine two of him...All the Best,JerryG.

Hey, ALRIGHT!!!! That's great news! Like the old saying goes: "Anyone can get a girl cuz' you've got the pattern right there!" But twin boys????? You are the man!!!!
Congrats, better start catching up on your sleep right now!!!:^} LMAO I have 1 that's almost 3 and 1 that's 7 months, so I speak from experience. However, I wouldn't take all the cigars in Habana for them!!!! Good Luck.
Ryan

Congrats. You are going to have a handful. Good luck to you and the wife.