• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm still here...

Good to hear from you Rod, take care of yourself and family and we'll be here when you stop in :)

Rod, ya HAFTA join in on the vHerf one of these Saturdays. You must see what your creation has spawned into. And please, forecaast your participation so we can make sure to be there.

Thanks for everything. Take care and hope to see you soon.

Floyd T

Rod, ya HAFTA join in on the vHerf one of these Saturdays. You must see what your creation has spawned into. And please, forecaast your participation so we can make sure to be there.

Thanks for everything. Take care and hope to see you soon.

Floyd T
I’d make time for that!

Well.. he's got a job, a beautiful family, and interests outside of just CP. But hey, please tell the boss how you would do it different.

No wonder everyone has you on ignore. I think I'll join them.

Thank you for judging me; that fits you well; I suppose.

Really? Tell me more about me, and what fits me, since you seem to know me so well.

I had an opinion; you didn't seem to care for it. That is all that we need to know.

Just because someone (anyone) has an opinion doesn't mean you have to take a dump on it; right?

Hello Rod, so nice to see you posting. We have not met yet and I look forward to when that may happen. Also, I wanted to say thank you for this haven of friends with a like minded interest.

Here's to you sir!
Steve

Nice to hear from you Rod! Hope you and the fam are safe and loving life!!