• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Imus Steps In It Again

tigger

gutter-grade asstrash
From this morning's show:

Warner Wolf: "Defensive back Adam 'Pacman' Jones, recently signed by the Cowboys. Here's a guy suspended all of 2007 following a shooting in a Vegas night club."

Imus: "Well, stuff happens. You're in a night club, for God's sake. What do you think's gonna happen in a night club? People are drinking and doing drugs, there are women there, and people have guns. So, there, go ahead."

Wolf: "He's also been arrested six times since being drafted by Tennessee in 2005."

Imus: "What color is he?"

Wolf: "He's African-American."

Imus: "Well, there you go. Now we know."

Personally I thought the Rutgers thing was way overblown, but this is just stupid.

So long Don...

I guess he liked the attention so much the first time he's trying to get it back?

Hopefully it's over and done with quicker than the last "story" was. That was the topic du jour for far, far too long in my opinion.

I just listened to the clip.

I didn't even know who he was until the whole Rutgers incident.

I imagine he'll be looking for something else to do with his time pretty soon.

WTF? He just can't save his own a$$ - even with the instructions tatooed on his hand! What an A-Hole!

He's a moron. This cartoon pretty much sums him up. IMO

lk_imus_hat500.jpg

He needs to do something to get attention. I am told his ratings have been horrible since his return.

With comments like that, it just makes him look really stupid.

Hopefully, this is the last of Imus.

I never got this guy's show to begin with and now he is just a POS in my eye. I know he does some great things for kids with cancer but this doesn't give him a free pass. What an idiot.

For what it's worth, here's his most recent comments:

Asked in an e-mail message what he was trying to convey, Mr. Imus wrote: “I meant he was being picked on because he’s black.’’ He added that Dick Gregory, a veteran comedian and activist who is black, would be a guest on his show on Tuesday, to discuss the death of George Carlin. “We’ll see what he thinks,’’ Mr. Imus wrote. “I mean…come on!’’
Source:
http://tvdecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06...ents-from-imus/

Personally I'm glad that Imus got fired from his NY gig, as they've since replaced him with Carton & Boomer, who I really enjoy listening too.

Stepped in it? Nah, jumped up and down in it. Put some in his pits, then used the rest to slick back his hair.