• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In Boston May 31-June 5

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
Hello everyone! I am going to be in Boston May 31-June 5 and was hoping that some of you locals may want to smoke. I should be open most evenings. Get in touch if this is possible for ya :).

Jim

Wish I could but with work throwing me to Manhattan every week now, it would be difficult to swing this.

You're killing me, Jim. Would love to have met you, but I'm away on vacation that week.

You'll be seeing my cheery face at least a few nights that your here. The drinks are on me... :thumbs:

You'll be seeing my cheery face at least a few nights that your here. The drinks are on me... :thumbs:
DRINKS???? I take that to be soft drinks...lol.
Jim make sure we touch base. I will get the boys together and burn a few.

Brian

I thought if I was in Boston I was exempt?

Jim

DRINKS???? I take that to be soft drinks...lol.
Jim make sure we touch base. I will get the boys together and burn a few.

Brian

Keep me posted Brian. Congrats on the hole in one! I saw it on Sportcenter last night. ;)

Just a reminder in case anyone would like to get together :). I will be available most nights. Also May 31 and June 1 I should be available alot more as the conference does not start until June 2.

Jim

Just a reminder in case anyone would like to get together :). I will be available most nights. Also May 31 and June 1 I should be available alot more as the conference does not start until June 2.

Jim

48 Hour marathon herf? :thumbs:

Well that puts Tuesday on the board for some smokes. I know that the majority of the local crew will be working, but I'll make myself available to cart you around to catch up with some of the others. Just LMK if I can help. :thumbs: If the Boston area members want to shoot me their addy's via PM, I'll load em into my phones GPS so I can find anybody you want to hook up with.

I was able to meet up with Walt, Jim, and Dick Thursday night at La Stanza di Cigari. Jim, it was great to finally meet you and let me say, your generosity blew me away. Next time we get together, I got this Torano that will have some nice age on it that I am saving just for you.

There is nothing like meeting people off these boards and having a smoke and a conversation with face to face. Some of the best people I've met have been cigar smokers. Hmmm.

Oh yeah, Walt is an alright guy too! ;)

I was able to meet up with Walt, Jim, and Dick Thursday night at La Stanza di Cigari. Jim, it was great to finally meet you and let me say, your generosity blew me away. Next time we get together, I got this Torano that will have some nice age on it that I am saving just for you.

There is nothing like meeting people off these boards and having a smoke and a conversation with face to face. Some of the best people I've met have been cigar smokers. Hmmm.

Oh yeah, Walt is an alright guy too! ;)

It was great meeting you as well Joe! The conversation was great, oh and as you said it was nice talking to Walt too, LMAO!! It would be very cool if you and Walt are able to make the trek out to the PNW in July. Yes please keep that Torano resting nicely until we meet again :).

Jim