• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac

dav1041

Andy Sipowicz
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Robusto Grande, anyone care to comment? Is it good, bad, ok, or terrible? Just bought some and I was wondering.

Thanks
:D

These are a good, basic stick. I enjoy most of the IT line. The Super Fuerte Maduros are one of my favorite go-to smokes.

stevehawk said:
These are a good, basic stick. I enjoy most of the IT line. The Super Fuerte Maduros are one of my favorite go-to smokes.
[snapback]231612[/snapback]​

The IT Super Fuerte Maduros are good.... :thumbs:

Thanks Everyone, I got a box of 25 at cbid for $37 :laugh: I'll send a few out after I get them! :whistling:

That is, if anyone wants one?

dav1041 said:
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Robusto Grande, anyone care to comment? Is it good, bad, ok, or terrible? Just bought some and I was wondering.

Thanks
:D
[snapback]231556[/snapback]​
I like most of the IT line, esp. the RP line. I think the IT Cameroon Legend is a pretty good smoke. I have only tried 2; I think it was the Chimp. But they seemed pretty good.

Enjoy them, that seems to be a pretty good price! :)

Cheers,
- C

I actually just smoked one of these tonight out at the pool hall. Pretty good smoke. I wouldn't mind getting one in the mail. :D