• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indy Area Folks......

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
......I'm needing some help from anyone up in the Indianapolis, IN area.

The company I work for(StarForce National Corporation) transports military recruits from enlistment all the way through to shipping out. We are in need of a driver with a CDL w/"P" endorsement, up in that area. This gig is more of a "extra money" kind of job, for the retired/semi-retired folks, but we do have some that work it as a job. We've been having a heck of a time finding someone to fill the position and I was hoping y'all may have someone you know looking for a part time job. Or if you belong to a VFW or American Legion, you may know of someone there. I can send you a copy of the job description/pay/etc, if interested. I'm reluctant to post a job listing on here.

We give preference to military vets, but we will hire any qualified applicant. Driver must be able to operate a 44 passenger, 38 passenger bus, or 14 passenger van.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Floyd T

PS: Rod, if this is unacceptable, please accept my apologies and delete immediately.