• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infinity Herf

ChiTown_Huck

Anyone want to get together tomorrow night?

I'd like it to be out here in the burbs because I'll have kid duty early in the evening. My preference would be for 8 to 8, Arlington Pipe and Tobacco, or Cigary (which has a great lounge but a $10 fee) as they are the closest to me, but I can be flexible. I am thinking it should be somewhere that has WiFi so we can be online as well. Otherwise, it will be my garage.

Waddaya think?

Too bad I am not closer Brian, or I would totally take you up on that.

I'd like it to be out here in the burbs because I'll have kid duty early in the evening. My preference would be for 8 to 8, Arlington Pipe and Tobacco, or Cigary (which has a great lounge but a $10 fee) as they are the closest to me, but I can be flexible. I am thinking it should be somewhere that has WiFi so we can be online as well. Otherwise, it will be my garage.

Waddaya think?

I am up for anything. But the B&M close early don't they? Is your garage heated??

We would love to have you Adrian.

Depends what you consider heated. I have a space heater, so it still requires warm cloths. Its enough to take the edge off. I didn't think about places closing. I'm going to check some times...

Waddaya think?
8 TO 8 sounds good to me, let me know what you decide.

Just talked to sack. We are planning on meeting around 6:30 pm at 8 TO 8. It will be a little early, but then we don't have to freeze in my garage. I will pick up the virtual herf when I get home.

I am game if the weather isn't that bad. They said that it should be starting soon.

Had a good time with the both of you. Brian was well remembered and the single malt toasts were tasty. :thumbs: :D

This was a very classy thing to do and I am very proud to see the dedication this board gives.

R.I.P Brian

Yes indeed it was a great way to remember a great BOTL. Nice to see you again boys.