• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inifinity Herf

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
Good afternoon everyone,

I know Rod had planned for us to meet at the Hilton in Glendale, CA tonight. Are we still going to get togther? I know Rod had something come up and will not be able to join us. I had made arrangements not to miss this one as it is a significant event.

If you are all still willing and available, then I am a go. I would still like to get together and celebrate Brian with Rod and Ashely when they are available. A Brother like Brian and his contributions to the family can never be over done here.

Please reply here or in PM, if we are just going to postpone this altogether then I understand. The sooner we know one way or another would be greatly appreciated.

RIP
Brian

I had no idea there was a Herf in Southern Cal tonight.

Do you have the link?

I am not sure if anything formal was ever posted, the Glendale, CA Hilton is where we first began to get together and Rod had been Herfing there for quite sometime. However our So Cal crew grew at one point where it was no longer a practical location to Herf. Along comes the Doubletree in Monrovia after the Matt Denny's debacle.

Now that I think about it, the reason we had to find a new venue is because Brian (Infinity) gifted us those Tatuajes and due to the turn out we had to move to our current Herfing location. More reasons to be thankful to Brian for what he's done for the CP family.

It would be great if we could do this next week. What ever has been going around got me. I am in no shape to enjoy a cigar. Sorry Adrian I really wanted to go tonight.

Let me know if there is any change.

It would be great if we could do this next week. What ever has been going around got me. I am in no shape to enjoy a cigar. Sorry Adrian I really wanted to go tonight.

Well it looks like it no one can really make it, we will try again for a day that better suits everyone. Hope you feel better Mike I got your stuff all packed up already.

Well it looks like it no one can really make it, we will try again for a day that better suits everyone. Hope you feel better Mike I got your stuff all packed up already.
Thanks Adrian ... I got your stuff packed too. I will also bring some of my ISOM's :whistling: