• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IPCPR 2011 Saturday

Jonathan Drew

IPCPR 2011

Arrived in Vegas a few hours ago, following a great two days in Reno Nevada at the grand opening of the Fumare Cigar Shoppe, which is Dion Giolito's retail store and the home of Illusione Cigars. We had a wonderful time and got to sample the new Illusione Ultras and Maduros.

In any event, now it's Vegas IPCPR time, and I'm aware that there are many Bloggers and people from many different forums here, including CP. If I bump into any of you at the DE booth or at any of the IPCPR events, or even in the hallway, please stop to say hello and introduce yourself. These are some of the best times of our lives, where we get to live our passion. Let's enjoy them together.

Sincerely.
JD

Now I need an excuse to get to Reno! I hope you have fun at the show, Jonathan. :)

Friends.

8.45 AM on Tuesday morning and the IPCPR is officially heading into day two. The excitement on the entire trade show floor is powerful, and so is the first cigar of the day with a cup of black coffee. LOL

As we head into the second day of the show, I keep thinking about our early years and the struggle it was for Drew Estate to get anything accomplished. While things are certainly better these days, we still have our areas where we struggle and see what we can be doing better. But I will say this ... that we are truly blessed to work in this industry, where the people are wonderful from all sides - retailers, other cigar manufacturers, and of course the final consumers.

These are some of the best days in the world of premium cigars and we are so happy to be able to enjoy them with so many wonderful people.

Best, and always smoke in moderation.
JDrew

Since I can't be there, I guess I will smoke one with you tonight in the spirit of the day. Have a great one Jonathan :thumbs: .

Steve

Thanks for the updates JD....they are a nice addition to Cigar Pass. I look forward to your impressions of the show :thumbs:

Stopped by the DE booth today and talked to Sam. Very impressive set-up.

P.S. - Nice car!