• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO 3floyds

Backslide

RASCClicious
Looking for a sixer of Zombie Dust. Pm if you're in the Chicago area or can help ;)

Jason

The brewery is just 35 miles from Chicago. If you don't feel like driving, try Binny's.

Sometimes I have shit for brains. Next time I head into town, I will send you a PM.

See that's what I'm sayin! Silver bullets are distracting.

Bump, I'm still looking for a 6er of Zombie Dust and/or a few Dreadnaught's

Backslide said:
Bump, I'm still looking for a 6er of Zombie Dust and/or a few Dreadnaught's
Have you not had one before?  Or do you just need more?

If you have not had one, I might have 1 stashed away in my wine fridge for a rainy day.

I've had it before.... My next batch of homebrew will be a ZD clone, wanted to have a fee on hand to see how close I got.

Backslide said:
I've had it before.... My next batch of homebrew will be a ZD clone, wanted to have a fee on hand to see how close I got.
that is awesome!!  I keep meaning to try and get into homebrewing, just can't seem to get the time yet.

Let me see how many I have, maybe trade some of your clone for the real deal!?  When will your batch be ready?

It will be awhile, as I have a Pliny the elder clone fermenting right now.

well if there is still interest, let me know.  I can usually get a few from my local shop once a month if I am lucky, if not twice a month is not too much of a stretch.

I tried this Sunday, they ran out of Dust when I was within about 25 people.  I got a little further in line, after the photo but was shut out and went home....to St. Louis.  Just happened to be passing by on 80 hwy and I stopped off.  Close but no cigar.  

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11907]