• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO : BCBS Variants

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Oklahoma doesn't get the BCBS variant love, even worse, we only get but a few cases of the regular BCBS. If any of you happen to be out shopping on Black Friday and run across some, I will be happy to buy them from you and send a Thank You box :)

The only ones I'm not looking for, are the Wheatwine/Barleywine. Every other one is fair game! (Bold ones are main wants)

Reserve Bourbon County Brand Stout
Proprietor’s Bourbon County Brand Stout
Bourbon County Brand Vanilla Stout
Bourbon County Brand Bramble Rye Stout
Bourbon County Brand Midnight Orange Stout

I went all over Northern Virginia today and struck out everywhere, except for the midnight orange. I got so caught up with the Aslin’s Black Friday, that I forgot Total Wine was releasing BCBS and variants that day. When I was already in Northern Virginia to boot.

I went all over Northern Virginia today and struck out everywhere, except for the midnight orange. I got so caught up with the Aslin’s Black Friday, that I forgot Total Wine was releasing BCBS and variants that day. When I was already in Northern Virginia to boot.

Appreciated. Aslin is worth it, though.