• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Need some electronics shopping help from Stateside friends, please

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Hi! I've got a big favor to ask:

Would someone be willing to help me out to track down a Nintendo Switch from a store somewhere? We've been trying to buy one for our daughter for a while, but they are perpetually sold out over here, and can't find them online (Amazon, etc) without jacked up, exorbitant prices. They usually run about $300, and my wife has been able to find them at Target, but it is in-store and pickup only -- no shipping. I'll be more than happy to send the money plus a finder's fee first, if anyone has a line on one. If anyone is willing and able to help a brother out, shoot me a message and we'll talk details.

Mahalo in advance!

I don't think we have any around here, but if you find a store that is close to Tupelo (target, walmart, gamestop, bestbuy, etc.), MS 38866, I will grab it for you. I don't mind driving up to an hour to grab, as long as its on a Friday afternoon or weekend. Just let me know.

Good grief, it's unobtanium in my area....but I will keep looking.

I checked all Dallas area Target stores all out of stock... Any other stores that carry? Seems to be different ones some $200 range others $300, can you post a link of what you want and I will check other stores in my area for you...

I'll check here, Nick. In bumblefuck Montana things like this are usually easier to find. I can either text or FB message you if I find one. Let me know which works better.

We’ve got them here at Target $299
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con

I'll check here, Nick. In bumblefuck Montana things like this are usually easier to find. I can either text or FB message you if I find one. Let me know which works better.

I tried to find that city on the map, where is it near?

Good grief, it's unobtanium in my area....but I will keep looking.

That's what we are finding, too, and I don't get it. As some have mentioned -- quarantine toys, maybe? Oh well.

@CigSid, I think I may have this covered, now, but if that falls through I will let you know. Thank you very much for looking into it -- it is much appreciated.

Thanks, all, for the help!