• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Russian River

cody5thou

Supporter
Looking for Blind Pig and some of the Pliny the Elder, please shoot me a PM if you can help.

Thanks,

You know that stuff is super hard to find and really expensive. I think I can get it at the grocery store here though lol... How many where you looking for?

Thanks guys for helping. I think I have someone that is going to try and get me some. I did not know this stuff was around $6.00 a bottle. Oh well, I bet it is worth the price. I can't wait to enjoy some!!

It runs about 5 bucks a btl here. It your source falls through shoot me a pm.

Hey Josh how about you quit stroking the new guy and just send them to me you jackass?

So far no Pliny the Elder but do have 6 bottles of Blind Pig. Will keep on looking.

Thanks guys for helping. I think I have someone that is going to try and get me some. I did not know this stuff was around $6.00 a bottle. Oh well, I bet it is worth the price. I can't wait to enjoy some!!

$6 for an IPA?!?!?

Its like $4.50 plus tax at the brewery or about $5 if i buy it from whole foods.

Id pay 9 bucks for their beer. Bunch of whiners. :sign:

Dont get me wrong, PtE is great beer but I don't like PtE from the bottle ... but on tap its a totally different beer that I really enjoy!

I'd rather pay $7 for a growler of Blackfoot's IPA, which is always fresh and every bit as good as the Pig. ;)
MMMmmm Blackfoot ... they make good beer! Someone saw I had Reserve BarleyWine Ale and wanted it. I said HELLZ no get your own! LOL

Dont get me wrong, PtE is great beer but I don't like PtE from the bottle ... but on tap its a totally different beer that I really enjoy!

I'd rather pay $7 for a growler of Blackfoot's IPA, which is always fresh and every bit as good as the Pig. ;)
MMMmmm Blackfoot ... they make good beer! Someone saw I had Reserve BarleyWine Ale and wanted it. I said HELLZ no get your own! LOL

THEY ONLY DID A HUNDRED BOTTLES!! IT HAS TO BE AMAZING!! :rolleyes:

ps. Not sure it was100 on that run, but you get the point...

ETA: They just bottled some more, so I should be able to get you another bottle if you like it.

THEY ONLY DID A HUNDRED BOTTLES!! IT HAS TO BE AMAZING!! :rolleyes:

ps. Not sure it was100 on that run, but you get the point...

ETA: They just bottled some more, so I should be able to get you another bottle if you like it.
Yes Please :thumbs:

Still need fresh bottles of Pliny the Elder if anybody has a source. Visited 6 different shops the last couple of days and everyone is all out.

Thanks.

Still need fresh bottles of Pliny the Elder if anybody has a source. Visited 6 different shops the last couple of days and everyone is all out.

Thanks.

I'm stopping by my Whole Foods tonight...the beer guy there said they have been getting it every Monday pretty consistently, but its gone real fast and doesnt hit the shelves. Ill see if I can grab a bottle for you if its true.