• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Any East Coaster that can help a brother out PM me and we can make a deal. I've heard so much of this brew i just have to taste it. Thanks in advance!
thumbs-up.gif

It's really not all that. It used to be the cheap decent local beer until the micro-brew craze.

When I lived in Philly(80s) a six of Lord Chesterfield or Black & Tan was $4 and Bud was $5 at the local convenience shop. Now the relative price points are reversed. It's decent beer but not special. Better than Bud, IMO.

The brotherhood at CigarPass is just overwhelming, thanks for all the offers from quite a few brothers but my guy Smokin Sims is going to be in my neck of the woods and we will be getting together for some brews and Cigars. You guys are great!
thumbs-up.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I think there was a miscommunication in our PM Claudio. Another PM coming at ya.

If ya need any still, lemme know Claudio! Gots some Ten Fidy too. :D

Just want to give kudos to Smoking Sims for a really nice package that arrived at my doorstep yesterday. Thanks James! Really nice package, can't say that enough.
wub.gif
thumbs-up.gif