• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISOM and strippers

JBL11183

Lurker
One of the gentleman clubs I stop by here and there has a cigar lounge. Until recently I never really smoked over there. I was there tonight with one of my buddies and we were ordering food and we flipped to the back of the menu where they had the cigars. On the back page the had a "Cuban Cigar" section. Just for the hell of it I ordered a Monte #2. I just wanted to see if it was real or not... The waitress brought it out and at a glance I said to my friend if it's a fake it's a damn good looking one. After a thorough looking over I clipped it and lit it up... I have smoked hundreds of monte #2's and it was the real deal!!! I can't believe they have them right on the menu!!! I might go back tomorrow and try out the RyJ and Partagas they also had listed!! They did charge $20 a stick but hey when in Rome right...I may have found my new home away from home....they have free wifi too..I might even start working out of the place!!!

Yea my local B&M way back home used to have a "list" and if you were on it you could buy the "CC's". After I bought a couple at 25.00 a pop it just started feeling weird.

The dancer's racks are all natural and Angel, Jasmine and Mercedes are their real names too. :love:

How many times this week am I going to have to say, "WTF"

The dancer's racks are all natural and Angel, Jasmine and Mercedes are their real names too. :love:

You know angel and mercedes too?

Did you know that Angel is only 26 credits shy of her associates degree from the local community college?

One of the doormen mentioned that Mercedes fiancee is a major Coca Cola distributor in town too.

These girls are working a full time job and juggling a full course load and you guys mock them? I think it's more telling about the two of you than these hard working girls.

JBL, here's a tip: Go to the bank just before your next visit to the club and get a whole bunch of $2 bills. In the dimly lit club, they will look like $20s if folded correctly. You're welcome.

Oh man....I had Jasmine put on the wedding invitations already!

Are you sure that's not her real name?...she said it was when we bought the diamond engagement ring :0

We were getting married once she graduated from college...funny, I never saw her with any school books now that you mentioned it!

I better check all the cigar bands on the CC she sold me....

This thread needs grateful1's link expertise to help answer the question if these are for real.

These girls are working a full time job and juggling a full course load and you guys mock them? I think it's more telling about the two of you than these hard working girls.

JBL, here's a tip: Go to the bank just before your next visit to the club and get a whole bunch of $2 bills. In the dimly lit club, they will look like $20s if folded correctly. You're welcome.

Now there is a man who is talking from experience.

Nice idea!

The legitimacy of the CC's doesn't worry me. Eating food at a strip club on the other hand...... ???

The legitimacy of the CC's doesn't worry me. Eating food at a strip club on the other hand...... ???

Im not sure where your from but in NJ and NYC the food is almost always great at the strip clubs!!

Last Saturday I got a rib eye sandwich medium with mozzarella and fried onions with a side of curly fries and some wings. All amazing. Their buffalo chicken fingers are also a must. Did I mention that they have the greatest cheesesteak sliders ever!! Not to mention the "talent" at this place is always PHENOMINAL!!

Somehow the term "sliders" seems obscene with respect to the strip club. Actually, I'm pretty aroused.

<3 Titty bar food.

My favorite place when I travel to Dallas is The Lodge. $10 Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail for lunch on Saturdays...mmmmmmm

Im not sure where your from but in NJ and NYC the food is almost always great at the strip clubs!!

Last Saturday I got a rib eye sandwich medium with mozzarella and fried onions with a side of curly fries and some wings. All amazing. Their buffalo chicken fingers are also a must. Did I mention that they have the greatest cheesesteak sliders ever!! Not to mention the "talent" at this place is always PHENOMINAL!!

I always to go to these places for the food! :love:

The grease from that food, makes it easier to slip a dollar between the string.