• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It was a dark and stormy night...

Jared Nomack

Vintage Human
Actually, it was just a slightly cloudy afternoon.

From his Secret Lair (basement mancave), via cameras not-very-discretely placed on the outside of the house, the Old Man could see children playing in the street. A dog barked. Birds chirped.

A truck slowly ambled down the hill, and parked in front of the house. The Old Man knew immedately...

...it was the Feds.

The Federal Agent (being paid by the hour) took his Sweet Time organizing his charge, then walked to the porch, and the Old Man saw him place It in the mailbox.

Unable to restrain himself, the Old Man scrambled (well, slowly limped) up the stairs, onto the porch. He retrieved It, and took It back to the Secret Lair.

Special Tools were required to excavate the package, and the Old Man nearly sliced off a finger in his rush to inspect the Contents.

Inside - not one, not two, but Nine Powerful Explosives. Wide-eyed, the Old Man gingerly placed them inside the Special Explosives Container, to be preserved for Top Secret Missions (trips to the Front Porch).

CigarDan, the damage has now been done. You will pay for this!

The Old Man (aka Mark)

If I knew Mark had amazing writing skills I would demand rights to his first best seller 😉

how about a partnership I supply what ever provides the inspiration you write the novel we get it published and split the profits 👍

Deal! Of course, it may take a few years for the Inspiration to reach critical mass.... Should be a pleasant few years, though....