• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Item covered under warranty

cigars&coffee

This is probably not news to anyone, but since I'm a newbie I thought it was newsworthy, and I felt compelled to share with other newbies.  I have an Xikar double-bladed guillotine cutter I purchased several years ago with the fancy wood handles, which cost me a pretty penny.  Anyway, the handle came off on one side, so I sent it to the company because they offer a lifetime warranty.  I did not have any previous experience, so I took a "wait and see approach."  Well, my new replacement cutter arrived free of charge.  I am more than satisfied and very pleased with the excellent service I received.    

No need to wait, take it to any retailer that carries Xikar and get it either fixed or replaced right on the spot!

sar127 said:
No need to wait, take it to any retailer that carries Xikar and get it either fixed or replaced right on the spot!
Good to know for next time.
sar127 said:
Good to know for next time.

I've never had a problem with Xikar - great customer service. I've replaced them at B&M's and sent in ones that they did not have in stock at the locals. Always either replaced or fixed. :thumbs:

XIKAR has great customer service.  I recommend them often.

Yup similar issue and experience with Xikar.  They even sent mine back with a cool leather case.  Top notch service and product!

Greggj77 said:
Yup similar issue and experience with Xikar.  They even sent mine back with a cool leather case.  Top notch service and product!
Now I can't find my leather case.

I sent them a Purotemp Wireless hygrometer which was consistently +6-8 RH from my other hygrometers. A customer service rep actually emailed me a picture of my defective hygrometer in a calibration chamber with some scientific equipment confirming it was reading high. A replacement was sent out to me immediately. My point is who the hell would go through the trouble of taking a picture of their testing procedure and emailing it to customers. I'm a customer for life.