• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's a Cohiba (I think) but which one?

ckeller52

"All the Twitters. I know them."
This was given to me a year and a half ago or so by our sales manager. I was told it is authentic and from what I've researched it seems to be true.

It smoked great, I enjoyed it more than any thing else I've smoked to this point. But if it's real what was it? LOL

DSCN96621.JPG

IMG_29091.JPG

Ring gauge and length would be helpful in identifying the cigar.

Strayvector said:
Ring gauge and length would be helpful in identifying the cigar.
[snapback]269770[/snapback]​

Oh, Oh.... I've still got the band. Close as I can figure it's a 52 RG by the charts I find on the web and the length by the picture of it in my hand should be around 6.5" or 7" Darn, I should have measured the thing.

Your Cohiba looks real to me. From the ring size & lenght you mentioned, I think it should be Siglo VI. Very good smoke. :thumbs:

Looks way better than my fake Siglo VI's

The pic looks like a Siglo VI. If it was tubed, it definitely was a VI, although not all of them are tubed.

ckeller52 said:
It smoked great, I enjoyed it more than any thing else I've smoked to this point.

Isn't that all that matters? ;)

fetterjohn said:
It's a 6! Great smoke.

-Fetter
[snapback]269792[/snapback]​
Ok, it's a 6. Or it was. And it was a lot of fun to burn.

Thanks guys.

Zeebra said:
Looks way better than my fake Siglo VI's
[snapback]269870[/snapback]​
Yeah, I read about your mis-fortune. Sorry to hear.

My associate went to Paris for the holiday's and said he would buy me something. I respectfully declined because I figured it would turn out bad. I got lucky that I learned just enough, just in time. <g>

KayakinBoy said:
ckeller52 said:
It smoked great, I enjoyed it more than any thing else I've smoked to this point.

[snapback]269889[/snapback]​

Absolutly not! Now I need many, many more. :)

ckeller52 said:
KayakinBoy said:
ckeller52 said:

[snapback]269889[/snapback]​

Absolutly not! Now I need many, many more. :)
[snapback]270024[/snapback]​

Break out the wallet, these things are expensive!! :laugh:

14, almost 15 years later and I still remember that smoke. I was on vacation and sitting next to our motorhome in Moab UT. Steaks and beers and after that two fingers of Balvenie and I burned that VI after dinner watching the sunset on the orange cliffs that bracketed the campground.

And yeah, cigars got expensive after that night. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_2997.JPG
    IMG_2997.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2909.JPG
    IMG_2909.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2910.JPG
    IMG_2910.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 12