• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's a sad day in Wisconsin

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
Today is a very sad day here in Wisconsin, due to our loss against the Bears last night. With me now living in Illinois and still commuting to Madison, it was especially tough to watch, as all of my neighbors are naturally Bears fans. I'm catching all kinds of grief.

Jeffrey L.

I agree, thankfully the bloody marys were free flowing well enough that I passed out before the end of the game.

6-0 on fantasy teams this week though!

It was a good game at least. The Bears are so goofy, they play like crap and pull of wins, I don't understand it. Can't wait for hockey season though! That's my sport.

It was hard to get past those jerseys! Man, they were worse than my HS ones back in the 80's. Can't wait for hockey to officially start myself. I actually participated in a fantasy league for the first time so I"m gonna have to watch a lot more :) G1

If I was a Bears fan, I would be furious. You go out and beat a good team, you are the last undefeated team in the NFC, but the only thing the announcers want to talk about after the game is how GB LOST...not how the Bears WON. The NFC North is going to be a meat grinder this year. That was the first of six "must-watch" games between the Pack/Vikes/Bears this season.

It was hard to get past those jerseys! Man, they were worse than my HS ones back in the 80's. Can't wait for hockey to officially start myself. I actually participated in a fantasy league for the first time so I"m gonna have to watch a lot more :) G1

Same colors though, Tak! :laugh:

Green Bay always did smell like failure!!! You sure the Packers shouldn't be playing in the CFL? I mean, that far North in Wisconsin, is there any difference between Canada and Wisconsin.

If I was a Bears fan, I would be furious. You go out and beat a good team, you are the last undefeated team in the NFC, but the only thing the announcers want to talk about after the game is how GB LOST...not how the Bears WON.

Well, to be honest...that's how most Bears games are. The Bears never really win games, the other team just loses them.