• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its about time to Give Some Thanks!

Greggj77

Alright fellow CP'ers In honor of some momentus occasions in my household, my 250th post and my 1 year mark with this great community I feel it only fitting that a little PIF and a contest is in order. :thumbs:

As for the aforementioned "momentus occasion", My wife and I had our first son a week and a half ago. Mom and the little guy are doing great both are healthy and happy and dad is as thrilled as can be for our little blessing.

So as you can imagine my life has been a little hectic lately and I have much to be thankfull for. The last year on the board, although I am not as active as I would like, has brought forth many wonderfull new friendships and experiences. I have been involved in a few trades, passes and bombings and have thoroughly enjoyed my participation in this great brotherhood and am looking to share some of my gratitude.

So with that said time for the Contest, to which there will be 2 parts. Normal rules will apply minimum of 3 mos and 50 posts and no recent lapses in board ethics that have not been resolved with the brotherhood.

Contest will be open until sunday at midnight and a generous sampler of some of my favorites will be awarded to the first brother who can tell me this.

Part 1. In a 24 hour span from 12:00am on Sunday morning to 11:59pm Sunday night how many diapers will I personally end up changing?

Part 2 second contest will be held for the first brother who can correclt guess how much weight he gained in from when he left the hospital to his first Dr appt 4 days later FYI (he left the hospital on Sunday and went to the Dr on thursday. He was born at 6lbs 11oz and left the hospital at 6.012 lbs.

On a side note I would like to wish you all have a great time with friends and family and have a safe and enojoyable turkey day.

All the best,
Gregg

*edited to add a 2nd contest*

4? Enjoy! Or should I say good luck? Thanks ;)

I'm guessing there will be multiple guesses of the same number, by the way!

Gotta go with '1'.

And two words - Diaper Genie. Great invention.

Congrats on your son and the anny!

Congrats on the joyful addition to the family and on the anniversary. My answer is 0, all you have to do is say lovingly to your wife, "You're the one who wanted kids, you change it." Works every time. :rolleyes: :laugh:

4? Enjoy! Or should I say good luck? Thanks ;)

I'm guessing there will be multiple guesses of the same number, by the way!

thanks Rob you are right. In an attempt to keep some of my smokes all standing guesses will qualify for the original contest and I will expand the offering to a secondary contest as well.

2nd contest be how much weight he gained in from when he left the hospital to his first Dr appt 4 days later (he left the hospital on Sunday and went to the Dr on thursday. He was born at 6lbs 11oz and left the hospital at 6.012 lbs

Sorry for the confusion, first contest and sleep deprevation can boggle the mind.

I'll go with 5. Thanks for the contest and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Congrats on the joyful addition to the family and on the anniversary. My answer is 0, all you have to do is say lovingly to your wife, "You're the one who wanted kids, you change it." Works every time. :rolleyes: :laugh:

???

I tried that once. It made for good theater. :laugh:

7 diapers and I think he lost 2 ounces when he went to the doctor. Thanks for the contest.

Congrats!

It will be a great Thanksgiving for sure.

I will suppose 7oz.

Cheers to you brother and thanks.

2 crappy ones and 3 pissed ones a total of = 5 diapers

and I will say he gained 1lb 2oz

Congrats on the baby rp

3 diapers and a six ounce gain

Welcome to the daddy club brother!
Glad everyone is healthy and happy

I'm going to go with 4 diapers changed and a 14 oz gain.

Congrats! And hopefully someone already warned you about that "first" diaper. LOL ;)

Happy to hear everyone is doing well.

As far as the contest, lets say 3 diapers and 5oz.

Thanks for the contest!

Congratulations on the birth of your Son...I have to agree they are a blessing and yes you do lose quite a bit of sleep, but it gets better.

Cool idea for a contest, I'll say

6 Diapers :0 and that he gained 14 oz.