• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a looong time. How have you been?

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Howdy. My name is KB. I used to come to this forum every 15 minutes. A few years later, life started to get in my way, and it became five times a day. A couple years later, it became once every couple of months... I still smoke cigars and think about the good friends I made on the forums. Where/how are the FOGs doing? Eshaw, I know you moved, but man, I know it's been years since I've seen you!

Based on the advice of my old and retiring boss, I left the insurance business, and now I am working for Volkswagen in Chattanooga, TN. I went from a 9-5, forty hour work week, to 50-60 work week. So, I've been looking for a new career since my third week lol.

My cigar intake was super high, but it's gone down to 2-4 a week. Sad, isn't it?

Anyways, How the f*ck is everybody, and somebody, pass me some popcorn.

You should have posted this in the intro section noob! :p
Welcome back KB!

-Rob

KayakinBoysMiata.jpg

Welcome back KY-Boy !

Well, well, well, how 'bout dat.

Too funny...I was just reading a thread on snobs....and you were mentioned....go figure!

:laugh:

Welcome back.

:thumbs:

Based on the advice of my old and retiring boss, I left the insurance business, and now I am working for Volkswagen in Chattanooga, TN. I went from a 9-5, forty hour work week, to 50-60 work week.

Have you been able to convince yourself that two touring kayaks might just fit on top of a new Shadow Blue Metallic 4 Door GTI Autobahn 6 spd?

Did that ban already wear off?

Welcome back.

Kirk - stop posting pictures of yourself, we already know...

WB been a while, read more post less!

...no, Tone - I believe the notable quote was more like "type less, tape more!!!" :laugh:

Good to see you, KB! I'd welcome you back, but Rob still has me sitting on the dunce stool in the corner. :(

...George and KB in one thread. Awesome...been a while, guys.... ;)

Anyways, How the f*ck is everybody, and somebody, pass me some popcorn.

Popcorn, cursing and posted in the wrong section a real newbie would have been blasted...

Welcome back KB. Hope things turn around career wise for yea

Paul

Welcome back KB, good to see some of the ole' bastids showing up to greet you as always....... :D :thumbs: :p

Have you been able to convince yourself that two touring kayaks might just fit on top of a new Shadow Blue Metallic 4 Door GTI Autobahn 6 spd?

Ms KB had one of those VW cars. It was nothing but trouble. They offer lots of vehicle options, but I think I'll just keep my truck. Maybe get an Audi in a few years. ;)

Good to see you, KB! I'd welcome you back, but Rob still has me sitting on the dunce stool in the corner. :(

lol, I want to sit in the corner! :sign: Good to see ya, Gramps.

Popcorn, cursing and posted in the wrong section a real newbie would have been blasted...

Welcome back KB. Hope things turn around career wise for yea

Paul
I thought real men smoke cigars, drink whiskey, and use bad words. I guess I'll turn it down. Thanks Paul. :thumbs:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!